2016 Completion, EXCLUSIVE LISTING £330,000 Asking Price 1.550.000TL - Villa
Superb new project of 19 Luxury Boutique Villa Properties set in a prime location between Yalikavak and Gumusluk, Bodrum, Turkey for sale. 2 floor and 3 floor villas with magnificent sea views, private pools and gardens, ready for completion and delivery in August 2016. Exclusive Listing to Luxury Property Turkey.
These luxury villa properties are located on a hillside overlooking stylish Koyunbaba bay which is between the popular resort of Yalikavak and the traditional fishing village resort of Gumusluk, on the Bodrum Peninsula, Aegean Coast of Turkey.
Each villa sits on its own private plot of 450m2. There are 7, three floor villas with 228m2 of living space, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 open plan living and dining areas with luxury kitchens. The property size is 296m2 including terraces and balconies. Construction is in the advanced stages with the property shells already built, a show villa will be available in March/April 2016.
12 further villas have 2 floors, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 living area plus luxury kitchens. See separate listing 2040.4 for information on these smaller villas.
Outside, private sea facing gardens with private pools. Parking space for 3 vehicles as well as children’s playground areas, children’s swimming pool,
Beautiful area of the Bodrum Peninsula, which is popular because of its equidistant location to Yalikavak and Gumusluk. Koyunbaba has a beautiful bay and beach area where home owners from the UK, Europe, Middle East and Turkey prefer to buy properties for holiday homes.
Luxury Touches – 5 Bedroom Luxury Properties in Turkey, Boutique style, Sea Views
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2.5 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 8 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 600m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2016, completion and delivery August 2016
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build, high specification
- LIVING AREA: 228m2 of closed living space, 296m2 including balconies and terraces
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 8700m2, each villa has its own 450m2 plot
- VIEWS: Uninterrupted sea views
- ORIENTATION: North west facing
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2 and 3 depending on villa type
- BEDROOMS: 4 or 5 double bedrooms, depending on villa type
- BATHROOMS: Each villa type has an en-suite bathroom, the 4+1 villas have another family bathroom and cloakroom/WC. 5+2 villas have an en-suite, plus 2 family bathrooms and separate cloakroom/WC. All bathrooms are luxury and modern
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views and access to pool and gardens
- KITCHEN: Modern and fully fitted with white goods
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Wood and ceramic
- GARDEN: Private and landscaped large gardens at all villas, sea views
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and balcony both 19m2. Space for BBQ outside dining
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pools 6m x 4m, 150cm deep
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up water tank
- PARKING: Private parking with space for 3 vehicles at each property
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: 24/7 security cameras
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2040.5) BASE PRICE: 1,550,000TL
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>