Recently Reduced, Top Location £885,000 Asking Price €995,000 - Villa
Sought after contemporary Scandinavian designed villa in the prime location outskirts of Yalikavak. Elegance, style and luxury specifications were thoughtfully considered along with space, light and nature of the surroundings at this small development of premium properties. Views over the Aegean are a delight both from inside the villa and at the private pool. A superb Bodrum property for sale to own.
Located in a quiet area of Yalikavak (approx 5-8 mins drive to Palmarina), these villas have the advantage of being close enough to the hustle and bustle of the town centre and cafe style nightlife, but a short distance away to enjoy peaceful, tranquil living. 20 minutes drive to Bodrum Centre.
Living accommodation is bright, spacious and airy due to the floor to ceiling windows in all rooms to maximise views and light. Open plan living/dining area, separate fully fitted kitchen, 4 bedrooms (2 en-suite), family bathrooms are what to expect from this fabulous family villa. Extras include a bath and shower in the master bedroom, office area, hobby room/gym in basement, garage.
The villa is 1 of just 24 luxury villas occupying a large land plot on a hillside overlooking one of the bays around the Yalikavak coastline. Each villa has multi level gardens allowing uninterrupted sea views, private pool, wooden sundeck and sea facing sun terrace, the garden is well manicured and spacious. This villa in particular possibly takes possession of the prime location at the development.
A private gated entrance and 24 hour site staff ensure the development remains private and ensures common areas of the grounds are maintained to high standards.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak and Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 3km to Yalikavak, 10km to Gumusluk, 20km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2010
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 440 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000m2
- VIEWS: Open sea and hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms (2 with en-suite bathrooms) all have sea views
- BATHROOMS: 4 in total (master bedroom en-suite with bath and shower), en-suite to bedroom 2, plus 2 family bathrooms and separate WC/cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan lounge/dining space 65m2 with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Separate with a range of base and wall units, appliances included
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes in basement/storage area
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine at ground level, stairs/bedrooms wood, bathrooms tiled
- GARDEN: Private and communal areas. Sea facing well landscaped
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 250m2 and 2 balconies 32m2
- SWIMMING POOL: Private 10m x 4m, large wooden deck surrounding pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with additional water storage
- PARKING: Private garage with space for 2 vehicles
- HEATING: Scandinavian style hanging/suspended fire in lounge, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated entrance with 24/7 gate staff
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2008) BASE PRICE: Euro 995,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>