Sea Views, Year Round Living £440,000 Starting From $540.000 - Villa
Central Bodrum contemporary designed villas and apartments for sale for year round living. Excellent build quality, excellent location, excellent panoramic views of Bodrum castle and bay, excellent prices!
Bodrum centre is less than a 5 minute drive, Oasis shopping centre a 5 minute walk. Bodrum Milas international airport 35 km and the popular marina resort of Yalikavak, 18 km.
Located on a hillside close to Bodrum’s antique theatre and Yenikoy, the centre of Bodrum, this exciting project offers a range of 22 units of homes from flats to semi-detached and detached villas, some with private pool options, others have use of the magnificent 50 m2 shared pool.
- A type is Detached villa / 369 m2 / 5 rooms + 3 bathrooms + 1 WC + Private Pool (from US$1,100,000)
- B Type 1 – 2 is Semi-Detached villa / 202 m2 / 3 rooms + 2 bathrooms + 1 WC (from US$620,000)
- C Type 1 – 2 is Semi-Detached villa / 190 m2 / 2 rooms + 2 bathrooms + 1 WC (from US$460,000)
- D Type 1 – 3 is Semi-Detached villa / 203 m2 / 3 rooms + 2 bathrooms + 1 WC (from US$540,000)
- D Type 2 – 4 is Apartment / 77 m2 / 1 room + 1 bath (sold out)
25% down payment – 24 months instalment plan available with 0% interest
For more details and information, please contact us direct: email@example.com
Luxury Touches – Bodrum Luxury Villas, Breathtaking Views, Luxury Living
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula.
Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favourite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties!
Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home.
A major attraction for the well healed is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.
- AIRPORT: 35 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Bodrum
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 18 km to Yalikavak, 6 km to Ortakent
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build project of villas and apartments
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015 with 2018 total completion
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: Varies from 2o3-369 m2 for villas and apartments 77 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 10,500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Fabulous sea, castle and Bodrum bay views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite, 1 family bathroom and a separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan with sea views and access to terrace
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted open plan kitchens with internal dining area and access to terrace
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Wood
- GARDEN: Landscaped communal gardens
- OUTSIDE: Private terrace
- SWIMMING POOL: 50 m2 private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Central A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated entrance
- FURNISHED: No, new builds
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2090) BASE PRICE US$540,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>