SOLD £350,000 Asking Price €400.000 - Villa
Imagine owning a Bodrum stone villa near the beach in a traditional historic area, walking distance to the beach, restaurants and pretty harbour of Gumusluk bay on the Bodrum Peninsula. Dreams can come true … as we have just that home available for sale …
Located as stated, close to the beach at Gumusluk, this villa is also a 10 minute drive to the larger towns of Turgutreis and Yalikavak, 10 and 20 minutes drive respectively. A popular local restaurant frequented by tourists and locals is a short walk away as are the fish restaurants lining Gumusluk bay.
The stone built exterior of the house gives the impression of grandeur and proudly sits in its large sea-facing plot of mature landscaped gardens. Inside, the home has a uniqueness of its own with many walls of uncovered natural stone mixed with modern furnishings. 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms are located in the main house but a separate guest house building offers flexible accommodation and has an additional bedroom and bathroom. Luxury materials and fittings have been used throughout both inside and outside as can be seen from the images.
This is 1 of 3 similar properties which share a large infinity pool but has privacy and seclusion in mind. Views are unobstructed and endless.
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum Peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 165 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 2050 m2
- VIEWS: Sea view beyond a tranquil horse ranch
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 en suites plus a family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with a spiral staircase down to a cellar
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted Italian brand
- UTILITY ROOM: Combined as a technical room
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine and tiles throughout
- GARDEN: Has three different levels that all offer shade and good privacy with the benefit of catching the sun when wanted
- OUTSIDE: Terrace with good shade
- SWIMMING POOL: Shared with 3 properties
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private off street
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating with a heat pump system
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1005) BASE PRICE Euro 400.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>