Sea Views, Top Location £1,398,000 Asking Price €1,550,000 - Villa
Fabulous large detached luxury villa for sale in Bodrum, centrally located in a prime Yalikavak location, less than 2 minutes drive to the town centre and Marina. 8 Bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, large private pool and great sea views.
This wonderful imposing villa is on a gentle hillside in a prime residential Yalikavak location, a short distance away from the fish restaurant ‘village’ area of this smart Marina town. Less than 2 minutes drive takes you to the town centre and a 15 minute drive from there over the hill to Bodrum itself.
The beautifully constructed stone exterior property is one of two identical luxury villas built on one large plot of land by the same owner. The owner resides in one himself and is now offering the ‘twin’ villa (with its own separate title deed) for sale.
Stunning modern architecture blends effortlessly with traditional stone. The large and spacious open plan design interior, designed by a well known architect, has 2 lounge/living room areas, 8 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms plus cloakroom/WC. The luxury fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and inside dining area clearly separates the cooking, eating and living space of the villa, there is a second kitchen at ground floor level. 4 of the 8 bedrooms have large walk in en-suite bathrooms, 2 further large family bathrooms are fitted to the same luxury standards, all bedrooms have sea views.
Set in private grounds with mature trees and beautiful landscaped sea-facing gardens, this stunning villa has a huge private pool 15m x 5m and 150cm deep, large sea-facing sun terrace and shaded balconies on two levels, both 90 m2. Views across the Aegean sea with it’s sunsets are lovely especially from the superb roof terrace (with kitchenette) which provides endless breathtaking views across Yalikavak and its coastline. At the entrance to the villas is a separate caretaker’s property for the full-time groundsman.
Please note: the furnishings are those of the owner’s villa and are guidance to how the For Sale villa can look when furnished.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 750 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 750 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: 535 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1560 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Great sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 8 double bedrooms, 4 have en-suites. Master bedroom has dressing area. Bedrooms are large and have access to balcony and terrace areas and sea views
- BATHROOMS: 6 in total. 4 en-suite, 2 family bathrooms, 1 separate cloakroom/WC, all with modern fittings
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan with sea views
- KITCHEN: Large luxury fully fitted modern kitchen with white goods in main living area. Additional Kitchen on ground floor
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with ‘technical’ room
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble
- GARDEN: Private landscaped gardens with mature shrubs and trees
- OUTSIDE: Large terrace and balcony both 90 m2. Separate caretaker’s house in grounds
- SWIMMING POOL: Large private pool 15m x 5m and 150 cm deep. Sizeable pool sun deck, big pool area.
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Heat pump
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Caretaker’s house at entrance
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2063) BASE PRICE Euro 1,550,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>