Property ID : 2110
Good Investment, Top Location Starting From $1.117.600 Approx. £877,000
Situated in an idyllic bay in the area of Gumusluk, Bodrum carefully designed by the renowned and award winning architect Han Tumerteki.
The signature of this compound is the inspiration of the stark nature of Bodrum’s stone blended with beautiful wooden features.
Each villa is entered over a closed garage consisting of cubic units – the white modern front cubic hosting the open plan living area with a modern feel kitchen, opening entirely to the terrace with pool to include the outside space into the living area. On the upper floor of the villa is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a private and shaded roof terrace.
The stone building hosts the guest rooms with bathrooms, shaded patios and stunning inner gardens providing relaxing private areas to escape the heat of the day.
High end building materials are evident throughout.
The added privilege of a private beach for the use of owners only.
Driving distance to Gumusluk or Yalikavak marina is only 10 minutes.
A very stylish and exclusive property to enjoy Bodrum’s summer life.
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2017
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 180 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 260 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 6 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 5 with en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan
- KITCHEN: Large, modern kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and hard wood
- GARDEN: Landscaped gardens
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private 2 closed garage
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Alarm system and gated
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2110) BASE PRICE Starting from USD 1.117.600