Property ID : 4023
Close To The Beach Asking Price £420.000 Approx. £420,000
Live in Stunning Kalkan and generate income!
Excellent Commercial Property with established rental income.
More than 50% repeat guests.
Central Location – corner plot with open square opposite which offers a spacious feel as well as a welcome breeze throughout the hotter months.
Sought after location as central to all amenities as well as old town and harbour
Situated in a peaceful location within a charming neighborhood of stunning Kalkan.
3 x 2 bed duplex apartments and a one two bedroom single storey building, pool side
All apartments have 1 double bedroom and 1 twin bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms
All duplex apartments have large balconies and 2 of them also have large private upper roof terraces with sunbeds and seating.
All fully furnished and equipped to a high standard, Including all white goods.
1 x 2 bed apart situated poolside-1 floor opens onto pool terrace.
Full and partial sea views from all apartments except the poolside apartment.
Outside comprises of:
35m2 swimming pool with pool terrace each side of Pool ensuring sun or shade available throughout the day- sunbeds and seating areas, Planted pots and outdoor shower by the pool
Established garden on the lower level. Established trees and plants.
Handmade local stone wall surrounding entire property-lower level of building covered in local stone also.
Chic and understated Kalkan on the Turkish Mediterranean coastline boasts some of Turkeys outstanding premium luxury villas. With an airport transfer time of 1.5 hours Kalkan it is not a place of mass tourism. According to the Sunday Times, Kalkan attracts the kind of visitor who would also enjoy Tuscany or the Dordogne, The Guardian likens the town to “the Italian Riviera minus the poseurs.”
There are no large All-Inclusive hotels in Kalkan to be found, instead distinctive Ottoman/Greek architecture, small boutique hotels and pansyons (guest houses), a great selection of ‘cool’ bars and sophisticated restaurants nestled around the quaint harbour and winding sloping streets above. Kalkan is still one of Turkey’s best kept secrets, Patara beach and Kas are some of the great places nearby to visit.
Kalkan town is an old fishing town, and being the only safe harbour between Kas and Fethiye it is popular with sailors and known for its authentic houses, descending to the sea.
Komurluk is the prestigious residential hotspot of Kalkan. This tiny bay has a scattering of luxury villas with steps down to the beach and when back on the market they usually get snapped up, the rental income on these villas proves extremely lucrative. Popular spots like Palm Beach Club and the ease of access to the main town by car, foot or water taxi makes this a very desirable corner of Kalkan.
Kisla is further down from Komurluk in the far left hand corner of Kalkan facing out towards the sea and looking across the whole bay. As Kisla developed after Komurluk the designs of properties are slightly more modern and priced more competitively, one of Kalkan’s most popular beach clubs Villa Mahal is snuggled in to this attractive corner
Kalamar bay is all about its famous sunsets and is a lively village in itself and a number of beach clubs popular with families. As Kalkan has grown so has Kalamar which is now home to some splendid luxury sea front Villas
Kalkan Beach Clubs
Kalkan has 7 beach clubs nearby, most of which can be reached by water taxi from the harbour, making it very easy to enjoy the sea. They are set into the bottom of the mountain side, complete with paved platform terraces and gardens, and they offer everything from swimming and sunbathing, to water sports and restaurant facilities. You can spend a whole day at a beach club entertaining the family and it is the perfect place to experience the Mediterranean, whether you’re swimming, snorkelling or just watching the world go by from the terrace. Sunbathe, swim, or just have fun; there is plenty for all to enjoy.
- AIRPORT: 125 km to Dalaman Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Kalkan
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 500 m to Kalkan centre, 25km to Kas
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m to town beach
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Aparts
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 60m2 – 120m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 399 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Full and partial sea views from all aparts except poolside apart.
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms, 4 single bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 double bedroom with en-suite, and 2 single bedroom with en-suite, 3 family bathrooms, 2 separate toilets.
- LIVING AREA: Open plan kitchen salons,dining tables chairs and relaxed seating areas with all home comforts
- KITCHEN: Wooden kitchens with Italian marble worktops
- UTILITY ROOM: 1 apart has utility room,washing machs in either kitchen or bathroom
- FLOOR TYPES: All ceramic
- GARDEN: Established garden on the lower level. Established trees and plants.
- OUTSIDE: Handmade local stone wall surrounding entire property-lower level of buılding covered in local stone also
- SWIMMING POOL: 35 m2 shared pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Off road
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar and back up boiler
- SECURITY: Security cameras-same street as gendarme
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 4023) BASE PRICE 420.000 GBP