Exquisite, Top Location, Unique Price on Application - Villa
This 1,100 M2 marvelous house is situated upon a fantastic plot of land, orientated towards the sea within a fantastic residential area with splendid sea views, in the Tilkicik region of Yalikavak Bodrum.
The property is distributed over 3 floors and has, upon the ground floor and a spacious and luminous living/dining room, with open views allowing for plenty of sunlight to enter the home. The fantastic fireplace is guaranteed to create a cosy atmosphere during the winter months. This level also features a completely equipped kitchen and two double en-suite bedrooms and a guest bathroom.
The upper level features a very spacious master bedroom suite which oozes luxury embracing an exceptional terrace.
The lower level consists of two large double bedrooms with dress rooms and en-suite bathrooms with direct pool and garden access, in this level there is a central living area with a kitchen and a lounge/ TV area and a maids room.
Within the exterior there is an infinity pool and several areas ideal for outdoor dining and relaxing .
The property further includes a garage for 5 cars and a two bedroom fully functional staff accommodation.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: New Build Mansion
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent Condition
- LIVING AREA: 600 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1,100 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Uninterrupted, amazing sea views over Yalıkavak
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 7 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: All en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan living area with sea and hillside view and access to terrace area
- KITCHEN: 2 kitchens positioned on separate levels, both fully fitted, very well organised and very modern
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble
- GARDEN: Private, immaculately landscaped gardens
- OUTSIDE: Outside seating area; lounge, impressive pool and a terrace area
- SWIMMING POOL: 14m x 4m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Closed garage for 5 cars
- HEATING: Heat pump and fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms have cooling system
- WATER HEATING: Heat pump
- SECURITY: Alarm and caretaker
- FURNISHED: Furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2122) BASE PRICE P.O.A
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>