Good Investment, Valued Property £3,264,000 Asking Price $4.000.000 - Villa
A grand four story Istanbul house sat on a private plot and hidden garden of 1,000m2 consisting of 450m2 of net living space.
Conveniently located within easy walking distance of Cengelkoy, in the heart of Istanbul city with a fantastic panorama of woods and green belt areas, giving the splendid mix of feeling tranquil but in the city centre.
The interior of the house reflects a passion for contemporary art while the living space combines modern with traditional aspects giving maximum comfort. The residence is composed of three floors plus an attic. The ground floor opens on to a spacious landscaped yard and pond with a cozy sitting area. The large garden, planted with bamboo and fruit trees, offers a great venue for entertaining. The outside of the property offers an automated sprinkler system, a shower, a restroom, a special tartan floor area which is currently utilized as an open-air theatre, and a security system with surveillance cameras.
The kitchen on the ground floor has been fully equipped as an industrial kitchen to accommodate fine dining in the large garden, the ground floor further consists of bedrooms as well as a restroom and a main bathroom. A home gym is also available on the ground floor while there is a suitable space that can be used as a sauna. Every floor features a large hall which could be redesigned as a living room. The first and second floors have front and rear balconies to each room. A balcony facing the garden on the first floor has been added to enlarge the master bedroom. There is air conditioning throughout, there is a kitchenette and bathroom on each floor. The second floor bathroom is custom-made and covered in marble.
The attic room features a large terrace and a mini kitchen. It has everything needed for an ideal office. The terrace offers unique and uninterrupted views across the gardens and the vast woodlands.
Reinforced against earthquakes, the building is constructed on a bedrock. The house is wired with a Buderus heating system and exterior insulating sheathing panels. With surveillance cameras in every corner, the building also has a four-car tandem garage with an automatic door.
All in all, the building offers two options: Use each floor separately or happily reside in a 4-storey mansion.
Luxury Touches – Grand Cengelkoy House in Hidden Gardens
About Istanbul – Cengelkoy
Cengelkoy is 3.5km northeast of the Uskudar district on the Asian shore (Anatolian side) north beyond the first Bosphorus Bridge and the districts of Beylerbeyi in Istanbul. It is regarded as among the more picturesque of the “villages” that line the Asian shore of the Bosphorus in Istanbul and is very much a residential district. Many mansions were built there in the Ottoman period.
From the 6th century, the port of Çengelköy and the name Cengelkoy means “hook village”, and the village name reflects this as is sited on a sharp turn of the Bosphorus shore. Ferryboats run regularly from Eminönü and Besiktaş to Üsküdar passing beneath the Bosphorus Bridgeand by Beylerbeyi Palace.
Today, Cengelkoy is famous for its fish restaurants and seaside cafes and tea gardens and is also home to one of Istanbul’s best boutique hotels, including the word the renowned Sumahan on the Water.
- AIRPORT: Sabiha Gokcen Airport
- DISTANCE TO CENTRAL ISTANBUL: 10 minutes
- AREA OF ISTANBUL: Cengelkoy
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT: 5 minutes to bus station
- SHOPPING MALLS: Close to Can Park, Capitol, Akasya Acibadem shopping malls
- SUPERMARKETS: 5 minutes
- PRIVATE OR SHARED FACILITIES: Garden
- BUILDING DESCRIPTION: The building offers two options: Use each floor separately or happily reside in a 4-storey mansion.
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 1956
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 450 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- VIEWS: The garden and the overlooking balconies provide an amazing, uninterrupted view of the small forest and green fields
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 4
- BEDROOMS: 5 bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Large living area with garden access
- KITCHEN: Fully equipped
- FLOOR TYPES: All wooden
- SHARED FACILITIES: Garden
- OUTSIDE: This beautiful 4-storey house with a hidden garden boasts a panorama of forest and green fields, making its owners feel simultaneously within and remote from the city
- LEISURE FACILITIES: Gym and sauna
- PARKING: Has a four-car tandem garage with an automatic door
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- HEATING: Natural Gas / Buderus heating system and exterior insulating sheathing panels
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central heating
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- SECURITY: Security system with surveillance cameras
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 3006) BASE PRICE: 4.000.000 USD
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>