Waterfront Location £829,000 Asking price €950.000 - Villa
Luxury stylish villa with private beach access, private location, zero to beach. Luxury Bodrum property for sale by Luxury Property Turkey.
Close to Gundogan and Yalikavak, Bodrum this large furnished villa is on a select, secure, private development of only 10 villas total and has an enviable beach front location. Owners have use of the private beach, beach jetty, beach side cabanas, landscaped gardens and communal pool.
The villa is 10 years old and has 5 bedrooms (4 are en-suite), plus a family bathroom and separate WC. All rooms are spacious including the open plan lounge/dining area and large fully equipped kitchen. Floors at ground level are travertine tiled with wood laminate at first floor level. All sea facing rooms have bi-fold doors to open up and let in views, which are panoramic and plentiful. Ready to move into, furnishings included but may need updating depending on personal taste and style
Outside is what it is all about: private beach front with bathing platform/jetty over the sea, beach side shade cabanas, chill out areas set amongst landscaped gardens. Infinity pool with swim up bar. Site security, caretaker, back up generator.
Shady terraces spill out onto the private gardens and provide space for al-fresco dining whereas the upper floor rooms have sea-facing balconies perfect for breakfasts or watching sunsets.
Gundogan is situated between Yalikavak and Turkbuku on the Northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula. It is 25km from Bodrum and 7km from Yalikavak. Gundogan is a small traditional town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Historically, it was known as Farilya, today it is referred to as Gundogan, meaning “sunrise”. The ancient Lelegian city of Madnasa is nearby, and ancient rock formations to the east of the town are still visible.
It is still an important town for sponge diving, fishing, olive and tangerine growing. The old and also new settlers have protected the character of the town and new developments have not touched the older houses surrounded with trees of mandarins, olive, pomegranates, bananas and oak. The scent of orange trees welcoming visitors along the sea-side still remains.
The hillsides in this area of the Peninsula are shrouded in pine trees, and give Gundogan a different vibe than some of the more barren looking parts of the Peninsula. These hillsides are perfect for hiking and to explore the area for Leleg ruins.
Gundogan is where many Turkish families from Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc have holiday homes which they visit each year which makes the town more ‘Turkish in feel compared with some of the neighbouring town. However, over the last decade, Gundogan has become popular with developers investing in the area, building smart hotels and holiday homes inhabited and frequented by tourists from other countries. The area now has a very smart, cosmopolitan feel but retains its traditional charm. It is also less expensive than other parts of the Peninsula.
Restaurants, cafes and boutique hotels line the horseshoe shaped beach, some have wooden jetties stretching out from the beach over the water with large colourful cushions and loungers provided for sunbathing and dining. Boutique hotels mix with traditional eating places, giving the area a traditional and chilled out atmosphere. Relax and take it easy with the local delicacies or a chilled glass of wine
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Milas Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gundogan
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Gundogan, 6km to Yalikavak, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: Zero, on the beach
- SUPERMARKETS: 300m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2005
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Good condition
- LIVING AREA: 250 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- VIEWS: Uninterrupted sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bathrooms, separate WC at living level
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan lounge/diner, with sea facing windows and views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with opening to lounge dining area
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Lower floor travertine tiles, upper floor wood
- GARDEN: Fully landscaped, automatic watering system, private and shared gardens
- OUTSIDE: Large sea facing terrace 50m2 and balcony 30m2. Bi fold doors from sea facing rooms opening on to terrace and balconies
- SWIMMING POOL: Large shared infinity pool with loungers, umbrellas
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes with private beach jetty/bathing platform over the sea with ladders into the water. Shade sails providing shades over sun loungers
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private with space for several cars
- HEATING: Fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2001) BASE PRICE: Euro 950.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>