EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Private Beach £480,000 Asking Price €550.000 - Villa
Impeccable villa with private beach access near Yalikavak. Situated in an exclusive, quiet and private Gundogan seafront location close to Turkbuku and Yalikavak. Villa has large shared pool, and fantastic private beach access and bathing platform. A rare Bodrum property for sale which has spectacular day and sunset views of Kucukbuk and Gundogan bays and surrounding coastline out towards the open sea.
Located very close to Kucukbuk and Gundogan centres and just 2km further to Turkbuku and 10 minutes drive to Yalikavak and Palmarina. 1 of only a handful of large luxury stone built villas on an exclusive private gated development close to the sea in the popular Kucukbuk area of Gundogan, Bodrum.
Impeccable, stylish and modern is the description for this luxury modern villa. From the moment you enter from the terrace and gardens there is a calm, cool feeling inside the open plan downstairs living space which comprises entrance hall 4th bedroom (study) cloakroom/WC/shower room, sea facing lounge/diner/fully fitted kitchen with doors opening from the lounge to garden and from kitchen to side gardens. Upstairs, 3 further double bedrooms (2 sea facing), the master has a luxury en-suite shower room and a family bathroom serves the other 2 bedrooms. Views from the master bedroom are captivating.
External – WOW, the views make you feel as though you are almost at the water’s edge! Spacious, private lawned and mature planted gardens wrap around all sides of the villa. A large sea-facing terrace with woven shaded pergola provides the perfect spot for dining and admiring the views. A smaller sea facing balcony can be found at first floor level at the top of the stairs. The very large shared private pool and travertine tiled surround sun terrace is accessed down steps from the villa.
The bonus for this villa is the private beach platform/jetty access which juts out over the clear waters of the Aegean. Accessed by a pathway below the pool and exclusive use for owners/residents of these villas only. A high quality villa, in a sought after private location, one of the best!
Luxury Touches – Impeccable Villa With Private Beach Access
About Kucukbuk and Gundogan
Gundogan is situated between Yalikavak and Turkbuku on the Northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula. It is 25km from Bodrum and 7km from Yalikavak. Gundogan is a small traditional town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Historically, it was known as Farilya, today it is referred to as Gundogan, meaning “sunrise”. The ancient Lelegian city of Madnasa is nearby, and ancient rock formations to the east of the town are still visible.
It is still an important town for sponge diving, fishing, olive and tangerine growing. The old and also new settlers have protected the character of the town and new developments have not touched the older houses surrounded with trees of mandarins, olive, pomegranates, bananas and oak. The scent of orange trees welcoming visitors along the sea-side still remains.
The hillsides in this area of the Peninsula are shrouded in pine trees, and give Gundogan a different vibe than some of the more barren looking parts of the Peninsula. These hillsides are perfect for hiking and to explore the area for Leleg ruins.
Gundogan is where many Turkish families from Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc have holiday homes which they visit each year which makes the town more ‘Turkish in feel compared with some of the neighbouring town. However, over the last decade, Gundogan has become popular with developers investing in the area, building smart hotels and holiday homes inhabited and frequented by tourists from other countries. The area now has a very smart, cosmopolitan feel but retains its traditional charm. It is also less expensive than other parts of the Peninsula.
Restaurants, cafes and boutique hotels line the horseshoe shaped beach, some have wooden jetties stretching out from the beach over the water with large colourful cushions and loungers provided for sunbathing and dining. Boutique hotels mix with traditional eating places, giving the area a traditional and chilled out atmosphere. Relax and take it easy with the local delicacies or a chilled glass of wine.
Kucukbuk is a small seaside village situated between Gündoğan and Turkbuku on the Bodrum Peninsula. Kucukbuk, meaning small bay, is smaller and less well known than some of its neighbouring towns (Yalikavak and Gundogan for example) and is therefore more authentic and popular with Turkish tourists.
- AIRPORT: 43 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 700m to Kucukbuk, Gundogan
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2km to Gundogan, 4 km to Turkbuku, 5 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 50m to private beach
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2004
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 300m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 5000m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Unobstructed panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms at first floor, 1 double bedroom/study at ground floor
- BATHROOMS: 1 En-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom at first floor. Downstairs, cloakroom/shower room/WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and garden views
- KITCHEN: White units, stainless steel fittings and appliances, full range of base and wall cupboards
- UTILITY ROOM: No but washing machine is fitted under stairs cupboard
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine and wood
- GARDEN: Private gardens wrapping around all sides of villa. Lawned to sides and rear. Clothes drying area at rear. Landscape with mature shrubs and planting
- OUTSIDE: Front terrace with woven shade covered pergola 30m2, small sunny balcony at first floor 10m2
- SWIMMING POOL: Large shared pool 80m2, 150cm deep and travertine tiled sun deck. Close by is the private beach wooden platform/jetty over the sea
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: YES, accessed by step pathway down to the beach jetty
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place and Air Conditioning heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: On site caretaker at gate house
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA LISTING 2023: Base Price is Euro 550,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>