Property ID : 2006
Unique, Valued Property Asking Price $4.500.000 Approx. £3,696,000
Impressive is the one word to describe this contemporary built, architect designed atrium villa nestling in the hillside above Yalikavak town, Bodrum Peninsula. The building itself is impressive, the views are impressive, finishings are impressive … Own this impressive Bodrum property for sale by Luxury Property Turkey.
Located just 2km away from the centre of Yalikavak and 15 km from Central Bodrum, the villa has the advantage of being close to the quieter, but traditional smaller resort and also a few minutes drive to the cosmopolitan life Bodrum centre has to offer.
It is not necessary to describe in detail what this villa has to offer in terms of accommodation. It is classy, private and luxurious. It is necessary however, to visit the villa and see the lavish luxury for yourself.
In brief, the home is built over 3 levels and offers large internal and external living space, 4 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathing facilities), outdoor jacuzzi in master bedroom. Open plan lounge with high ceiling, fully fitted Italian dining kitchen with island bar and wooden staircase leading to the mezzanine level. All bedrooms are sea-facing as you would expect and have built in wardrobes and storage space.
In Latin ‘atrium’ is a large open space located within a building providing light and ventilation to the interior which is exactly what the architect has created. The contemporary design of the building and atrium provides a feeling of space and light both inside and out. The atrium’s dynamic and stimulating interior provides shelter from the external environment while maintaining a visual link with that same environment and allowing inside life to be moved outside. For example, outside catering, dining, bar, fireplace and pool functions are integrated with the summer breeze and nature surrounding the villa’s hillside location. This villa has created its own identity combining a blend of traditional and modern features, one that will become the envy of many.
Outside – Wow … 270 degree uninterrupted views to Yalikavak town, Marina and Aegean sea should be expected, plus hillside views wrapping around the building. The private pool gives the appearance of being suspended mid-air above the hillside and has infinity edges at two sides to maximize views.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak and Bodrum
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2km to Yalikavak, 15km to Bodrum, 10km to Turkbuku
- SEA / BEACH: 2km to beach and Palmarina Yalikavak
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, ready for occupancy
- LIVING AREA: 400 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3000 m2
- VIEWS: 270 degree uninterrupted sea and hillside views
- BALCONY: 4 approx 75m2 each
- TERRACE: 2 approx 100m2 each
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3 triplex built property
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: All bedrooms have en-suite bathing. The master suite has outside jacuzzi and private lounging balcony. Family bathroom plus W/C
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views, high ceilings, mezzanine level
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted Italian kitchen with luxury designer fittings, island bar
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Slate floors and wooden staircase
- GARDEN: Private, large, fully landscaped,manicured lawns (automatic watering system)
- OUTSIDE: Designed for outside living/lounging around the main terrace 100m2. Atrium allows the inside out and has purpose built lounging, dining, cooking/BBQ, bar areas.
- SWIMMING POOL: Double infinity edge (approx 7m x 5m) large pool terrace with sun and shade lounging areas. Spectacular views.
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Private well with additional water storage
- PARKING: Private with 2 covered areas and space for 5-6 vehicles
- HEATING: Fire in inside lounge and under floor heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: Central cooling system in all rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar panels
- ROAD: Private and closed with this villa at its end
- MAID QUARTERS: Separate house for maid/staff
- SECURITY: Caretaker and alarm system
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2006) BASE PRICE USD 4,500,000