2016 Completion £567,000 Asking Price €650.000 - Villa
Modern design coupled with Bodrum scenic views are a winning combination at this Konacik, Bodrum, Turkey location. This project of 65 single level detached luxury villa properties with private pools is well underway with completion scheduled for Summer 2016.
Due to the location and amenities, these properties are not just wonderful holiday homes, but good for year round Bodrum living.
The attraction of this location is the closeness to Bodrum town itself (3km away) but, the development is also in a peaceful hillside location, exceptional views therefore should be expected.
Villas have 3 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, the master bedroom has a jacuzzi bath and dressing room. Living areas are large and open plan with luxury modern kitchens and white goods, double sliding doors lead from the living area to the outside.
External features lead out from the inside starting with the travertine tiled dining and seating area of the terrace with pergola. The large private pool 10m x 4m sits in lawned and well manicured landscaped gardens. Breathtaking panoramic views of the Bodrum area coastline extending from Bodrum and the castle, to the bays of Bardacki, Gumbet, Bitez Konacik, Ortakent and Akyalar and Kos, Greece as a backdrop – fantastic!
The development also offers a reception area, fitness/gym room, tennis court, communal pool, mini golf, basketball court, restaurant and helipad.
Luxury Touches – Luxury Bodrum Villas, Close to Bodrum Centre
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula. The location of this project is Konacik which is a suburb of Bodrum and only 3km away from the centre and Bodrum Marina.
Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favourite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties!
Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home.
A major attraction for the well healed is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.
- AIRPORT: 45 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3 km to Bodrum centre
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 5 km to Ortakent
- SEA / BEACH: 5 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015 with Summer 2016 completion
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: 200 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea and town views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. 1 additional WC/cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan living space opening to terrace, pool and gardens
- KITCHEN: Open plan and modern with luxury fittings and white goods
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Combination of ceramic and hardwood
- GARDEN: Private garden approx 500 m2, landscaped and lawned
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 50 m2, pergola off living area leading to dining and seating area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 10m x 4m, 150cm deep
- COMMUNAL: reception area, fitness/gym room, tennis court, communal pool, mini golf, basketball court, restaurant and helipad
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Central via AC system and modern fireplace
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: 24/7 site staff, reception and gated entrance. Alarms and cameras
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2047) BASE PRICE 650,000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>