2017 Completion, Private Beach Access £5,190,000 Asking Price €5,800,000 - Villa
Luxury villas for sale in Bodrum part of the Swissotel group. Centrally located 5 minutes from Bodrum’s vibrant marina and castle centre, this hotel and private villa residence project offers 35 luxury residences for sale. Opening in 2017, be amongst the first to own one of these 6 bedroom town house villas with private pools and gardens, private beach access and, as a resident, enjoy the benefits of the 5 star facilities.
The hotel and villa residence is on a hillside a few minute’s drive from Central Bodrum and 20 minutes from Bodrum Milas International Airport.
Villas are contemporary designed and have large open plan living and sleeping spaces, luxury kitchens and bathrooms, floor to ceiling windows to allow the views to flood in. There are 6 en-suite bedrooms with baths or wet room type luxury bathrooms. Kitchens have high quality designer fittings.
Outside the private swimming pool sits in private lawned gardens with lawn and decked sun terraces and dining area. Views are magnificent towards the sea whilst side views are of the neighbouring green forest and countryside. Home owners at Bodrum Hill, as the project is named, also enjoy private beach access at the Swissotel Resort Bodrum Beach close to Turgutreis.
Communal landscaped gardens with water features, sauna, gym, tennis courts, Purovel spa and sports facilities, heated pool, 2 top quality restaurants and a bar are some of the on-site hotel facilities owners here can enjoy.
This listing refers to the 833 m2, 6 bedroom villas with private pools starting from Euro 5,800,000 + VAT
Smaller, first floor apartments 130 m2 are also available starting from Euro 900,000 + VAT under reference 2061A
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula.
Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favourite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties!
Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home. A major attraction for the well healed is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.
- AIRPORT: 35 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 10 km to Torba
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: In Bodrum Centre
- SEA / BEACH: 3 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 3 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2014 Delivery 2017
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: 833 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 31,613 m2 total plot size
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Views across City to Bodrum Castle, Kos Island Greece and Karaada Island, plus magnificent sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 6 double bedrooms, with floor to ceiling windows, decked balcony
- BATHROOMS: 6 en-suite bathrooms wet room style with luxury Grohe, Dorn Bracht and Duravit fittings
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and Bodrum City, Castle and island views. Floor to ceiling windows
- KITCHEN: Open plan and fully fitted with Luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble tiled interior floors
- GARDEN: Private, lawned and landscaped gardens with sea and forest views depending on location of villa
- OUTSIDE: Private sea facing dining terrace and gardens as well as use of hotel facilities
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool with sun deck in gardens. Owners also have use of the hotel’s heated pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: YES, at Swissotel Beach Residences Bodrum
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private resident’s parking
- HEATING: Daikin A/C system
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Gated hotel residence
- FURNISHED: No new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2061V) BASE PRICE Euro 5,800,000 up to 7,500,000Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>