Property ID : 1011
EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Exquisite, Unique Asking Price $4.500.000 Approx. £3,480,000
In Yalikavak, Turkey is this luxury designer Bodrum villa by Richard Meir, the internationally renowned New York based architect.
Ideally sat upon a hill with mesmerising views overlooking the entire bay of Yalikavak and its lively super yacht marina and the Greek Islands beyond, are these elegant and masterful villas.
This superb villa by Richard Meier design is elegant, contemporary exhibiting the architect’s trademark design statement and belief: “white is the most wonderful color because within it you can see all the colours of the rainbow”.
Spread over 3 levels and standing on a plot of 5,000m2. This is the very first villa Richard Meier and has been tastefully decorated throughout, With the design statement in mind, the focal point is the grand living area with a double height ceiling in typical Richard Meier style – white exterior with high use of glass panels to let in light and views. The entire frontage is made up of glass embracing the full on views, the entrance floor consist of an entrance gallery, a sizable living room, kitchen, family room and washroom. The upper floor consists of the master bedroom suite consisting of a dressing room, stunning en-suite bathroom and private terrace, there are two double en-suite bedrooms on this floor At lower garden level a further 2 en-suite double bedrooms with walk-in-wardrobes all have sea views and garden access. On this level there is also a cinema room technical and mechanical room and staff accommodation.
The main living area on the ground floor level has a very high vault ceiling , doors lead straight out on to the pool area, this level also has a long corridor with a guest bathroom and study off it, further along is a dining room and a designer kitchen fully equipped with Gaggenau appliances.
This plot of land is ideally elevated and shaped to accommodate a tennis court.
There is a separate gust house
Outside there is a large dining area with kitchen, a large private sea-facing pool with a pool cabana, changing rooms and showers. To the front of the villa is the parking area, as expected the gardens are expertly landscaped, planted and designed throughout.
This stunning villa is offered partially furnished subject to separate negotiation.
Luxury Touches – Luxury Designer Bodrum Villas by Richard Meier
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 16 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, New
- LIVING AREA: 650 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 5000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Full views of Yalikavak bay, marina and Greek Islands
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 8 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 6 en-suite bathrooms plus a guest cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with full length double height glass windows looking straight out on to the valley and sea beyond
- KITCHEN: Simple white Italian imported fully integrated kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Russian pine and marble used throughout
- GARDEN: Private plot of 5,000m2 expertly landscaped
- OUTSIDE: Terrace, cabana, outdoor kitchen, car port
- SWIMMING POOL: 60sqm lap pool, sundeck, showers and cabanas
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: , heat pump system with split centralized system and a focal fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: Split Air Conditioning throughout
- WATER HEATING: Electric boiler
- SECURITY: alarm, electric gates, CCTV with remote monitoring
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1011) BASE PRICE: $4.500.000