Exquisite, Private Location £1,967,000 Asking Price €2.250.000 - Villa
Imposing private luxury Bodrum stone built villa property for sale located in an impressive Yalikavak hillside. Private location overlooking the marina, bay and Greek islands.
Reached via 1km of private road but less than 10 minutes drive to Yalikavak centre, ultimate privacy is ensured.
Constructed from reclaimed local stone, the property has 7.500m2 of private grounds which contain the the main house, staff house and private pool. White washed stone walls provide a rustic effect whilst ultra modern bathrooms and kitchen offer a contemporary contrast. All living areas are large with most having floor to ceiling windows to allow the exceptional views to flood in. The large, fully equipped kitchen with storage room has doors leading to a back terrace.
5 bedrooms/guest rooms in total, most have en-suite bathrooms, with walk-in wardrobes and private terraces. The master bedroom and en-suite features dramatic valley views out to the sea, the guest room has access to a private outdoor sitting area and garden. Laundry room and storage facilities.
Outside, several terraces and balconies lean towards the sea or mountain views. The 14 m length infinity pool is surrounded by extensive sun terraces, close to the pool is an outside Shower and WC. The extensive grounds are well planted with Cypress trees or are left with natural vegetation. A staff house and private parking area are located near the paved entrance drive.
An opportunity to own a remarkable individual remarkable private home …
Luxury Touches – Luxury Stone Villa
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 4 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 2 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2012
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfectly presented throughout
- LIVING AREA: 460 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 7500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Stunning views down the valley with distant sea views of the bay and marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bathrooms plus one family bathroom and a guest washroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with lots of light and views across the expansive private grounds
- KITCHEN: Open plan defined hand crafted unique kitchen with a pantry
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and hardwood used throughout
- GARDEN: Private and well planted
- OUTSIDE: A mixture of courtyards of each of the bedrooms giving private areas to relax plus the main terraces off the main living areas
- SWIMMING POOL: Private 14m x 4.5m 150m depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating and a Fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm and Caretaker
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1042) BASE PRICE Euro 2.250.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>