Top Location £1,120,000 Asking Price €1,250,000 - Villa
Established luxury Bodrum villa property for sale in Gundogan, Bodrum on a prestigious, private gated development. Large gardens, plus communal infinity pool and tennis court. Magnificent views over the sheltered Aegean bay of Gundogan and surrounding hillsides. Just 300m from Gundogan beach, a perfect family villa.
Very close to the beach and seafront path around Gundogan bay, less than 3 minutes by road, 10 mins walking. 10 minutes by road takes you to Yalikavak and Palmarina, whilst Bodrum Airport is 45 minutes drive away and Turkbuku 15 minutes drive.
This is just one of only 13 detached villas built by respected Izmir-based builders, all differ in design and style. Completed in 2007 the villas quickly caught the attention of wealthy families from within Turkey and further afield. It is rare that one of these becomes available for sale.
The villa has two floors and offers large open plan, high ceiling living/interior dining space with separate kitchen (all sea-facing). Upstairs, there are 4 large bedrooms (the master has an en-suite bathroom), all have purpose built wooden wardrobes and storage space, 2 further family bathrooms complete the accommodation.
With its gardens overlooking the Aegean bay of Gundogan on the ‘trendy’ Bodrum Peninsula, this luxury villa has been designed to maximise the considerable interior and exterior space. Space is definitely the priority as can be seen from the large gardens and sea-facing terraces. The pool is large and ‘shared’ with the other villas which don’t have pools.
The garden is plenty large enough for a private pool, indeed one of the other villa owners here had one built in their plot. An early inspection is recommended.
Luxury Touches – Luxury Villa Prestige Development Near Beach
Gundogan is situated between Yalikavak and Turkbuku on the Northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula. It is 25km from Bodrum and 7km from Yalikavak.
Gundogan is a small traditional town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Historically, it was known as Farilya, today it is referred to as Gundogan, meaning “sunrise”. The ancient Lelegian city of Madnasa is nearby, and ancient rock formations to the east of the town are still visible. It is still an important town for sponge diving, fishing, olive and tangerine growing. The old and also new settlers have protected the character of the town and new developments have not touched the older houses surrounded with trees of mandarins, olive, pomegranates, bananas and oak. The scent of orange trees welcoming visitors along the sea-side still remains. The hillsides in this area of the Peninsula are shrouded in pine trees, and give Gundogan a different vibe than some of the more barren looking parts of the Peninsula. These hillsides are perfect for hiking and to explore the area for Leleg ruins.
Gundogan is where many Turkish families from Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc have holiday homes which they visit each year which makes the town more ‘Turkish in feel compared with some of the neighbouring town. However, over the last decade, Gundogan has become popular with developers investing in the area, building smart hotels and holiday homes inhabited and frequented by tourists from other countries. The area now has a very smart, cosmopolitan feel but retains its traditional charm. It is also less expensive than other parts of the Peninsula.
Restaurants, cafes and boutique hotels line the horseshoe shaped beach, some have wooden jetties stretching out from the beach over the water with large colourful cushions and loungers provided for sunbathing and dining. Boutique hotels mix with traditional eating places, giving the area a traditional and chilled out atmosphere. Relax and take it easy with the local delicacies or a chilled glass of wine.
- AIRPORT: 40 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gundogan, very close
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak, 6 km to Turkbuku
- SEA / BEACH: 300 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect, ready for occupation
- LIVING AREA: 350 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 16.000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: East facing
- VIEWS: 180 degree sea and Gundogan bay views, panoramic
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms all with wooden hanging and storage cupboards
- BATHROOMS: 3 plus, cloakroom/WC. Master has en-suite, plus 2 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan living/dining areas with garden and sea views
- KITCHEN: Large separate kitchen (may require updating depending on taste)
- UTILITY ROOM: –
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine tiled floors at ground level, wood at upper floor
- GARDEN: Private and large (approx 700 m2). Lots of lawn space and mature planting. Very private garden
- OUTSIDE: 2 balconies approx 40 m2 each, 2 large terrace areas approx 100 m2 each, several outdoor seating area.
- SWIMMING POOL: Large communal pool 15m x 6m shared with other properties on the development. Plenty of space in the garden for a private pool to be constructed.
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No, but Gundogan beach is a short walk away
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up water supply
- PARKING: Private for 2 vehicles
- HEATING: Fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated community, site staff
- FURNISHED: Fully and ready to move into. A good year round living or summer holiday home
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2010) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,250,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>