Property ID : 2115
Close To The Beach, EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Rental Potential Asking Price €695.000 Approx. £640,000
Tucked away from the popular marina town of Yalikavak on Bodrum’s stunning peninsula is this Luxury Villa with its own swimming pool overlooking the velvety Aegean Sea. If – and that’s a big if – you want a change of scenery, head for the busy marina with its local and International brands and restaurants, The whitewashed interiors are splashed with the bohemian spirit, on the entrance level there is an open plan living area with double doors out on to a large terrace overlooking the pool, gardens and the sea scattered with Turkish and Greek islands, the kitchen is modern and has recently been refurbished on this level there is also a guest WC on the upper floor is a master suite with a private en-suite bathroom and a superb private terrace.
The lower ground level comprises of two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and garden access these two doubles share a large family bathroom
By evening the best spot to watch the sun doing its thing is right back on your west-facing terrace.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 400 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached duplex villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2005
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 185 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: Master bedroom with en-suite, 1 family bathroom and 1 separate guest toilets
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted, large and modern kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Hard wood, bathrooms ceramic
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped garden
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: 4m x 8m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private parking
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm and gated complex
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2115) BASE PRICE Euro 695.000