Property ID : 2081
EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Exquisite Asking Price €600.000 Approx. £535,000
Experience breathtaking open sea view across the Aegean to the Greek Islands from this superb luxury villa property for sale in Yalikavak Bodrum. Beautifully presented villa home with spectacular sunset and moonlight views from all rooms and terraces. One of the best villas in the area …
Located on a hillside in the Koyunbaba area of Yalikavak, this luxury home is in a quiet location approximately 5 km to the marina town and resort in one direction and 5/6 km to the sleepy historic fishing village of Gumusluk in the other. Bodrum Milas Airport can be reached in 45/50 mins by road and Bodrum centre, a 15/20 minute drive.
Inside, the villa has been carefully designed to luxury contemporary standards, from the high gloss floors to the selection of modern furniture which creates pure lines and space. A large open plan living, internal dining and kitchen area, plus cloakroom/WC/utility area can be found at ground floor. The kitchen has fully fitted gloss units with granite work surfaces, a chic wooden breakfast bar separates the kitchen from the living area.
Two of the three bedrooms on the second floor feature sliding doors opening onto a balcony overlooking the seascape. The 3rd bedroom has sea-facing windows. The master bedroom has a luxury en-suite shower room and those views, the remaining two bedrooms share a smart family bathroom with walk-in shower.
Outside – BREATHTAKING! 270 Degree views across the Aegean to the Greek islands, and to the left as you look to sea, the surrounding hillside. The beautiful large shaped pool sits between the stylish covered dining and lounging terrace and the views. The terrace, spans the whole width of the property as does the covered upper balcony. Travertine tiles have been laid surrounding the pool providing plenty of space at both sides for sun loungers, BBQs, dining and sofa seating areas for Moonlight dining!
All windows, doors have electronic shutters. An absolutely stunning home … This villa has an impressive rental history. Perfect for an investor or someone wanting a holiday home which earns income too.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Villa with Breathtaking Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 5 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 5 km to Yalikavak, 22 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 100 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008 refurbished in 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 185 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Breathtaking panoramic open sea views and hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double size bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite, 1 family bathroom and 1 separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with modern units, granite work surfaces and wooden breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: High gloss polished tiles
- GARDEN: Private garden to front and sides – front is mainly travertine terrace surrounding the pool.
- OUTSIDE: 30 m2 covered terrace and 30 m2 covered balcony
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool, approx 40 m2 which can be heated in winter. Behind the villa a short walk away is a large pool which is also available for use
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Private gated complex. Electric shutters
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2081) BASE PRICE EURO 600,000