EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Sea Views £360,000 Asking Price £360.000 - Villa
Fabulous Luxury villa for sale in Bodrum’s Yalikavak seaside resort with equally luxury open sea views across the bay to classy Palmarina. A perfect Aegean holiday home, or smart investment for those looking for rental income, this villa has a great rental history track record. This beautifully equipped and maintained villa is a true gem and realistically priced.
EXCLUSIVELY OFFERED FOR SALE by Luxury Property Turkey.
A 5 minute drive takes you to the heart of Yalikavak and the Marina, Bodrum Airport is 45 minutes away, Gumusluk bay, a 10/15 minute drive, Bodrum town centre, 15/20 minutes by road which means this villa is superbly connected to reach all local areas of the Bodrum Peninsula area of Aegean Turkey.
Classy and stylish inside and out, this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom villa sits on a hillside looking towards the centre of Yalikavak. The villa is laid out over 3 levels with an open plan L shaped lounge, internal dining and kitchen area at entrance level, all with wonderful sea views, there is a WC/Cloakroom also at living level. The lounge and dining areas have sliding doors leading to covered and open sea-facing balconies used for lounging, dining and BBQing.
The three spacious bedrooms and bathrooms are located on separate floors, at top floor is the master bedroom ‘suite’ which has open sea views, en-suite bathroom and access to the roof terrace balcony, perfect for sundowners, sunsets or a quiet place to read and watch the luxury yachts sail in and out of the Marina. At ground floor level, 2 further bedrooms, 1 with en-suite shower room and access via sliding doors to the covered garden terrace and pool area. Next to this room is a large ‘family’ bedroom, currently laid out with a double and single bed, opposite is a bathroom. This room too has sliding door access to the covered terrace, garden and pool area. All bedrooms have sea views.
Outside… WOW, there are views and views, these are luxury panoramic open sea views across the bay to the Marina and Yalikavak itself. Views are from all rooms, pool area and garden. Spend Lazy days around the private pool with its wooden decking and garden or view watch under the wooden decked pool side covered pergola. There is also a shared infinity pool a short walk away via steps below. A truly lovely villa which many who have stayed here return to each year, this in itself speaks volumes …
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Villa with Luxury Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 185 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 350 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Fabulous open sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms. Master bedroom has access to roof terrace, 3rd bedroom large enough for double and single bed. Bedrooms 2 and 3 have access via sliding doors to covered terrace, garden and pool
- BATHROOMS: 3 in total. Master has en-suite bathroom walk-in shower, bedrooms 2 has en-suite shower room, bedroom 3 uses family bathroom. 1 separate Cloakroom/WC at living level
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views, internal dining space and doors leading to two sea-facing balconies
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted modern kitchen with mosaic tiling
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine throughout
- GARDEN: Private garden lawned and landscaped, sea-facing. Large shaded pergola with lounge seating to the right of pool, with wood decked floor
- OUTSIDE: A variety of sea facing terraces and balconies, both shaded and sunny. Large ground floor terrace covered leading to pool, gardens and pergola ‘lounge’. At first floor a wrap around balcony with built in BBQ off the lounge and dining area – space for loungers and dining. At top floor a large, private roof terrace accessed off the master bedroom hall
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool 7m x 5m surrounded by wooden decking, lawned garden and tiled area, glass panel barriers to let in views. Also use of the shared infinity pool accessed via steps leading from the garden down through the properties below.
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Parking recess at top entrance
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Caretaker, site staff
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2073) BASE PRICE GBP360,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>