Good Investment £533,000 Asking Price €600,000 - Villa
New project of single level Aegean style villas constructed in local Bodrum stone close to Ortakent, Bodrum, Turkey, June 2016 delivery. With the show home complete, early viewings are advisable. These beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa properties, complete with 1 bedroom/1 bathroom stand-alone guest cottage, will be in demand.
Located close to Bodrum’s natural Yakakoy/Dibleklihan area and just 1km from Ortakent, the villas are ideally situated between Turgutreis and Bodrum towns. Dibleklihan’s culture and art village with restaurants and cafe’s are a short stroll away.
These stylish single level villas have been built from natural Bodrum stone to harmonies with the surrounding natural countryside of olive trees and nature. They are close enough to their neighboring towns, but in another World when it comes to the peaceful, noiseless they are in.
The properties have smart and spacious open plan living and dining areas with a garden facing lounge and large fully fitted kitchens with breakfast bar. Arched windows frame the views from the lounge to the outside. 3 bedrooms, master has an en-suite bathroom, the other 2 bedrooms share a family bathroom. A separate WC/cloakroom and utility room complete the interior of the villas
Outside, lots of open space, fabulous green panoramic views of olive trees and nature. Gardens are flat, large, lawned and landscaped with plenty of space for owners to build private swimming pools. An added bonus is the separate stand-alone guest cottage complete with kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. This could be used as additional accommodation or a studio/hobby room.
Luxury Touches- New Aegean Stone Villa Project with Guest Cottage
Ortakent translates to “Middle City” and is close to the mid-point between Bodrum and Turgutreis and also on a major junction of the Bodrum to Yalikavak road. It’s a town with two centres: the inland business in Ortakent old town along and just off the Bodrum to Turgutreis road ;and the beach area of Yahsi , village and they are actually a 2-3 km apart, separated by mandarin groves, modern housing settlements, and some hotels.
The Yahsi beach area is one of the longest beaches on the Bodrum Peninsula, and popular with families.
- AIRPORT: 40 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Ortakent
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Yalikavak, 8 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 3 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015, delivery June 2016
- PROPERTY CONDITION: New build, excellent
- LIVING AREA: 240 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 800 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: e.g. South
- VIEWS: Natural countryside
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1, single level villa
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms in main house, 1 bedroom in guest cottage. Master bedroom has a dressing room. 4 bedrooms in total
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite bathroom to master bedroom, 2 bedrooms share family bathroom, 1 separate cloakroom/WC. Guest house has a bathroom – 3 bathrooms in total for both buildings
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with access to garden and pool
- KITCHEN: Modern kitchen with fully fitted units and Siemens white goods
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Wood
- GARDEN: Private large garden, landscaped and space for a private pool
- OUTSIDE: Terrace 50m2 and large gardens
- SWIMMING POOL: None, but space for a private pool to be built
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Private Gated development
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2051) BASE PRICE: Euro 600,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>