SOLD £1,180,000 Asking Price €1.350.000 - Villa
Chic luxury new Bodrum property for sale, stone built villa in Rural Yalikavak. A hideaway villa with tranquility and panoramic views, creating the perfect countryside escape. Views from the large, covered, verandah overlooking the swimming pool and hillside provide tranquility of a special nature.
This lovely villa with private pool is situated in an unspoilt area just 2 km outside the popular resort town of Yalikavak on the well known Bodrum Peninsula.
The villa is West facing and well insulated which keeps it cool in summer. With its under floor heating system it is the perfect property for summer and winter living. The surroundings are just perfect for nature lovers wishing to experience true Turkish life in the country, but close enough to town and Bodrum city culture, beaches, amenities and sport activities.
Constructed of stone and concrete the villa has been finished to high standards and has large open plan living spaces. Floors are marble and hard wood, stone has been featured internally creating a rustic but chic look. The fully fitted kitchen is large and has an American style breakfast bar along two sides. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms (3 with en-suite bathrooms) and 2 family bathrooms, some have walk in ‘wet room’ type showers. As a new build the villa is a blank canvas for furnishings.
Outside the large private pool sits in even larger, totally private gardens which are either lawned, planted or natural. A huge balcony at first floor runs across the width of the back of the villa providing sea views. Lots of green surrounds this house but care has been taken whilst landscaping to leave existing olive trees and other natural trees remaining.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Gokcebel village and Yalikavak town
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak, 18 km to Bodrum, 6 km to Gundogan
- SEA / BEACH: 2km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015 New Build
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Superb
- LIVING AREA: 380 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 5000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic natural views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms. Large master bedroom suite
- BATHROOMS: 3 en-suite, 2 family bathrooms. Walk in showers
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with hillside views, lots of glass letting in views
- KITCHEN: Large open plan, fully fitted with white goods, cupboards, drawers. High quality kitchen with American style breakfast bar to 2 sides, granite work surfaces
- FLOOR TYPES: High quality wood and marble throughout
- GARDEN: Very private, natural and landscaped areas combined. Lots of olive trees
- OUTSIDE: 1 terrace approx 40 m2, 2 balconies approx 80 m2
- SWIMMING POOL: Very private, shaped and large, approx 16m x 5m (150cm deep)
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains and well
- PARKING: Private with space for several vehicles
- HEATING: Underfloor heating, feature fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm system
- FURNISHED: No – new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2013) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,350,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>