Private Location, Unique £1,453,000 Asking Price $1.750.000 - Villa
Traditionally lavish luxury stone built villa for sale in Bodrum, Ortakent in a secluded, private location, close to the sea and beach in this sought after area of the Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey. 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, large fitted kitchen with AGA cooker, homely modern interiors. Private pool and large totally private gardens provide a country home in a hidden away haven.
Perfectly situated in a green and private area just 500m from Ortakent centre and 800m to Ortakent beach, sea, restaurants this outstanding home is set within a prime location on the Bodrum Peninsula, Turkey.
The exterior of the property is built in natural stone and resembles an old elegant Provence style country manor house. However, it was built in 2010 so internally has all modern fittings and fixtures. Inside, the property offers high beamed ceilings, stone walls, large and spacious rooms designed in traditional rustic chic style – the hub of the home has a large country house kitchen with AGA cooker, dining area, living room with fire place, winter living conservatory room. 4 luxury bedrooms and bathrooms including the separate old ‘stone house’ guest cottage in the walled grounds.
For those seeking privacy, the gardens are walled and large. Mostly landscaped with mature planting with lawned areas. The very large shaped private pool sits proudly in the gardens and is the perfect spot for family gatherings. In the gardens is an open but covered ‘room’ with fireplace so the gardens can be enjoyed in the cooler months.
This property is full of surprises, from its glamorous chic rooms, to its secret walled gardens, not to forget its closeness to the sea, beach and town. In short, Provence meets the Bodrum Peninsula and matches very well too!
Luxury Touches – Ortakent Luxury Stone Built Villa in Private Location
Ortakent translates to “Middle City” and is close to the mid-point between Bodrum and Turgutreis and also on a major junction of the Bodrum to Yalikavak road. It’s a town with two centres: the inland business in Ortakent old town along and just off the Bodrum to Turgutreis road ;and the beach area of Yashi , village and they are actually a 2-3 km apart, separated by mandarin groves, modern housing settlements, and some hotels.
The Yashi beach area is one of the longest beaches on the Bodrum Peninsula, and popular with families.
- AIRPORT: 45 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 500 m to Ortakent
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 12 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 800 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 800 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached stone built villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2010
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 475 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3650 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Surrounded by nature in a private location
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 very large bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 modern bathrooms, 3 en-suite, 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Large high ceilings in the living area with access to the terrace, study room
- KITCHEN: Large modern full fitted kitchen with AGA oven/stove
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Hard wood and some marble floors
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped garden with automatic watering system and mature planting
- OUTSIDE: Very large 100 m2 terrace and small French style balcony at first floor. Built in stone oven on terrace. Conservatory/winter room leading on to gardens. Outside terrace with roof and fire and old stone guest cottage in grounds
- SWIMMING POOL: 60 m2 private pool, large sun terrace
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Camera system and Caretaker
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2062) BASE PRICE US$ 2,000,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>