Exquisite, Private Location £1,545,000 Asking Price €1.750.000 - Villa
Lavishly furnished, superbly built villa overlooking Yalikavak Marina. Location, location, location… this villa has it all, views, private pool and hillside seclusion.
For those seeking an element of privacy, this luxury property sits in its own large 3,500 sqm plot of land, with the next nearest property 300m or so away. Boasting a discrete location it is tucked away in a valley overlooking Yalikavak’s popular Palmarina. The villa offers, space, comfort and privacy, yet is only 10 minutes or so away from the lively centre of Yalikavak.
The majority of the building is local stone and its spacious interior offers 4 en-suite bedrooms, classy kitchen, utility room, large open plan living room with separate dining area leading off the living area. Furnishings and fittings are lavish and luxury as can be seen by the images.
Outside the lavish luxury continues … a beautifully shaped infinity pool with steps leading into it blends into the mature manicured gardens. Whilst all around, the natural sights and sounds of the hillside provide calm and tranquility. Views across the valley are lush green and olive trees, down to the blue waters of the Aegean. A large sea-facing covered dining/lounging terrace spans the length of the living/dining part of the house whilst other area of the gardens are either landscaped lawns or solid area around the pool for sunbathing.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 700 m to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 8 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum,
- SEA / BEACH: 700 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Good
- LIVING AREA: 300 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3200 m2
- VIEWS: 180 degree sea view’s
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: Part of the building consists of a single floor linked to a three storey building giving the villa a unique shape
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms all with sea views
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bathrooms plus a guest washroom
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine, tumble drier, etc…
- FLOOR TYPES: All floors are marble at ground level and wooden in the bedrooms
- GARDEN: The garden is on 3 levels offering a variety of shaded areas and planted with exotic shrubs and plants
- OUTSIDE: Off the main living area is a covered terrace offering a good area for dining and relaxing
- SWIMMING POOL: 5 m x 10 m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Covered private parking with space for 4 cars
- HEATING: Fire place and under floor heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric boiler
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1001) BASE PRICE Euro 1.750.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>