EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Top Location £699,000 Asking Price $900,000 - Villa
Stylish, classy Bodrum property for sale with private pool with unrivalled views, only 50m to the sea. Located in the quiet and sought after residential area of Tilkicik Bay, Yalikavak, Bodrum Peninsula. This villa has a track record of rental income for those seeking to buy a home to let or use as a private holiday home. The Tilkicik area of Yalikavak is renowned for its azure clean waters and natural beauty.
Yalikavak centre is approximately a 15 to 20 minute walk away, or 5 minutes by car. Public transport dolmus minibus also runs past the entrance road to the villa. Bodrum centre with its shops, marina and nightlife can be reached in 20 minutes.
Equipped and finished to high standards with modern and traditional features such as exposed brick walls, arched ceilings, mezzanine area and wooden stairways leading from first to upper floors, the villa is open plan at ground level and has a large kitchen, dining, lounge area, with doors letting in the views. Also at ground floor level are 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate W/C. A galleried wooden staircase leads up to the mezzanine room which is currently a study/quiet room and occasional extra bedroom. The gallery looks down onto the lounge. Another set of stairs lead to the sea facing master bedroom suite, complete with separate dressing room and en-suite bathroom.
Outside, as you would expect, is more than pleasing to the eye. Colourful lawned gardens and mature planting, including palm trees, surround the shaped infinity edged pool and wooden decked sun terrace. The pool portrays an image as though it is trickling into the turquoise waters of the bay below. A covered dining patio behind the pool lies in front of the sliding doors which takes you inside to the dining and kitchen area of the house. At the rear of the villa, is a shady breakfast area off the kitchen. The garden is at two levels, the pool level with a few steps leading down to the lower lawned area which has sea-facing wooden decking and glass panelled barrier to let in the views.
This property would benefit from some minor interior changes (ie update bathrooms) but apart from that, it is a luxury villa in a stylish neighbourhood and ready to move into (fully furnished).
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula, 20 minutes drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 18km to Bodrum, 8km to Gundogan
- SEA / BEACH: 50m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Very good condition, would benefit from upgrading bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: 200 m2, 70m2 terrace and 6m2 balcony
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 600 m2
- VIEWS: 270 degree sea views directly over Tilkicik bay
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms, plus mezzanine room which can be a bedroom. Master bedroom has separate dressing room and large bathroom with bath and shower.
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite, 1 family bathroom and downstairs separate W/C cloakroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views
- KITCHEN: Designer Italian kitchen with island unit and white goods. Kitchen opens onto covered shaded back garden with space for breakfast dining
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine at ground floor, wood at upper floors
- GARDEN: Private, beautiful mature plants and palms, manicured and landscaped lawns on two levels.
- OUTSIDE: Juliet style balcony with patio table and chairs off master bedroom, large terrace dining area overlooking pool, wooden decking surrounding the pool. BBQ area.
- SWIMMING POOL: Private and shaped double edge infinity pool approx 6m x 5m
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private with large garage and space for at least 2 cars
- HEATING: Electric central heating and stone fireplace in lounge
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Private gated entrance
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2007) BASE PRICE: USD 900,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>