Exquisite, Top Location £895,000 Asking Price €1,000,000 - Villa
Luxury Bodrum villa for sale. With very short distances to the sea, beach clubs, stunning views over the entire bay and Yalikavak’s yacht marina, this villa is set within private grounds of approx. 1000 m2, in a beautifully landscaped garden with private pool and mature trees.
Located in an excellent residential area of Yalikavak. Walking distance to the village center of Kudur.
On the entrance level is the living area and dining area with semi-open, fully equipped kitchen and pantry room, this floor also has a guest bedroom with an en-suite plus a guest washroom along the corridor.
A generous, covered balcony which spans the length of the villa with its access from the living area, dining area and from the kitchen. On the garden floor there are 2 master bedrooms each with a dressing area and en-suite bathrooms plus a further guest room with an en-suite. In addition there is a TV lounge, storage room and guest washroom.
The roof terrace of approx. 120 m2 overlooks 2 bays and is very private and ideal for entertaining.
The property has a closed garage.
Luxury Touches – Smart Yalikavak Villa Private Location
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1,5 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 100 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2011
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent condition throughout
- LIVING AREA: 300 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Full views of the whole bay and the yacht marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: Four en-suite bathrooms plus a guest washroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with a full width balcony and sea views
- KITCHEN: Modern partial open to the living space
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Bedrooms wooden and the living areas marble
- GARDEN: Mature landscaping, totally private
- OUTSIDE: Decking by the pool , large seating area underneath a large central focus point tree
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 9m x 4m 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well plus mains
- PARKING: Closed garrage
- HEATING: The piping and infrastructure is prepared for the installation of central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1036) BASE PRICE: Euro 1,000,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>