Good Investment, Rental Potential £178,000 Asking Price Euro 200,000 - Villa
Stylish Yalikavak villa with private pool set within a well maintained award winning complex in a desired Yalikavak, Bodrum location. These villas have strong rental prospects for those seeking rental income. These villas sell quickly, this particular villa is competitively priced and ready to move in to.
Almost equidistant to Yalikavak and Gumusluk, the development is located 6.5km (less than 15 minutes drive) from Yalikavak in one direction and 5km (11 mins drive) to Gumusluk, which provides a choice of two very different resorts in close proximity to visit.
All 34 villas have private pools, gardens and have been designed to maximize views and privacy. The clean, sharp exteriors of each villa are accented by innovative dark bronze sunscreens and an open plan living conﬁguration combined with oversize glazing to allow natural light to flood in.
Living accommodation is at first floor level with bedrooms being on the ground floor. At first floor, the open plan contemporary white gloss kitchen/breakfast bar leads into the sea facing lounge/diner with those all important floor to ceiling windows letting the outside views in. Whilst at ground floor there are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, the master has an en-suite bathroom. Each bedroom has doors leading directly to the gardens and pool terrace.
Outside, the villa’s private pool is surrounded by travertine tiles. The garden is planted contemporary style with mature shrubs such as rosemary and bougainvillea as a boundary separating each villa. There are generous sunny and shady dining and lounging areas around the pool terrace and a sea facing balcony off the lounge for dining/lounging.
Barefoot is encouraged at this development, so it is a car-free zone with vehicles being parked just inside the gated entrance where a complimentary golf buggy and driver are available to transfer residents and guests to and from the villas. Communal facilities are also available to owners and guests, these include 24 hour security, on site gardeners, a large communal swimming pool, tennis courts, Wi-Fi and satellite TV available in all villas.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 8 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 2 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 160 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 300 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North-west
- VIEWS: Sea Views with a glimpse of some of the nearby Greek Islands
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite, and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with two sets of floor to ceiling sliding doors
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with luxury designer touches
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: All floors travertine
- GARDEN: Landscaped private gardens
- OUTSIDE: Two terrace areas one off the front of the living area offering views of the bay, the second terrace offers shade and is ideal for outdoor cooking , with stone steps leading down to the pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 3m x 5m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Parking lot in the complex with a golf buggy to transport shopping suitcases etc to the villas front door
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated with 24 hour security and on site caretaker
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2117) BASE PRICE: Euro 200.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>