SOLD £320,000 Asking Price €375.000 - Villa
Absolutely stunning luxury villa property for sale in Bodrum, between Yalikavak and Gumusluk, Turkey with uninterrupted sea views and sea access, private bathing platforms. Detached villa in superb condition with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, private sea-facing gardens, beautiful infinity pool almost zero to the sea!
Situated on a hillside in the Koyunbaba area of Yalikavak, the villa is approx 4 km to Yalikavak centre and 1 km to a good supermarket. 40-45 minutes from Bodrum Milas International Airport.
One word describes this wonderful luxury villa – STUNNING! It is in a stunning location, has stunning sea views, a stunning shared infinity pool accessed by elevator, the contemporary interior design is stunning. This villa must be viewed to appreciate the breathtaking beauty of the property, location and high quality presentation.
Inside, the current owners have designed the interior of their holiday home with stylish contemporary fixtures, fittings and furnishings. The ground floor living area is spacious and open plan with large sliding windows allowing access to the outside and sea views to flood in. The large lounge area has a feature stone recessed wall and is separated from the fully fitted luxury modern kitchen by a breakfast bar. There is a cloakroom/WC at living level. Upstairs, there are 3 bedrooms; 2 double bedrooms and the 3rd bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds, all are sea-facing and all share the sea-facing balcony which spans the length of the villa. A luxury en-suite bathroom completes the master bedroom room whereas an equally luxury family bathroom serves bedrooms two and three.
Location, location, location is what this villa is all about. It proudly sits on a corner plot within this private exclusive development. Views are fabulous and shown on the images. The private garden has been paved in local natural stone to allow space for dining, sun lounging, outside lounge furniture and BBQs all spaces to take in the stunning views. There is also an outside shower connected to hot and cold water.
Properties at this select hilltop development do not have private pools due to the private beach/sea access and large sea-facing infinity pool. The pool is a level below and reached either by steps or the sea-front elevator which takes residents directly to the beach and private bathing platforms.
Luxury Touches – STUNNING Contemporary Yalikavak Villa with Private Sea Access
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: Zero to the sea
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2009
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 180 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 40,000 m2 total site plot
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Totally uninterrupted panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 large double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite, 1 family bathroom, separate WC/cloakroom at living level
- LIVING AREA: Ultra modern stylish open plan with feature stone inset wall
- KITCHEN: Luxury designer fully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing ma
- FLOOR TYPES: Describe internal Marble and ceramic
- GARDEN: Private, all stone and low maintenance with space for BBQ, lounge furniture and loungers. Large corner plot
- OUTSIDE: Balcony spanning the whole villa frontage 25 m2 and terrace 30 m2, outside shower with hot and cold water
- SWIMMING POOL: Exceptionally large sea-facing infinity pool, with large sun bathing terrace
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes, accessed by private elevator down to beach and 2 bathing platfroms
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up well
- PARKING: Private off road
- HEATING: Air conditioning
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated entrance with site staff and caretaker
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2064) BASE PRICE Euro 375,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>