EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Top Location £789,000 Asking Price €875,000 - Villa
Stunning Luxury villa property for resale in Gundogan, Bodrum, Turkey. Amazing open sea and hillside views, private gardens, very private pool and close to the resorts of Yalikavak and Turkbuku. Superbly presented with 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 2 kitchens at this luxury family home. Exclusively Listed for Sale with Luxury Property Turkey.
This villa is located in the area known as Kucukbuk which is approximately 10 minutes drive to the fashionable resorts of Gundogan bay in one direction and 10 minutes to Turkbuku in the other. Kucukbuk beach, with its clear, calm waters and restaurants lining the bay is less than a 5 minute drive.
Built on 3 levels, the villa has spacious open plan living areas at entrance level which include clearly defined dining room (with wood burning stove), sea-facing lounge with door opening onto the wrap around balcony, smart kitchen with access to dining balcony and side access to shady garden terrace and a twin bedroom with shower room/WC next to it. At first floor level, a large master bedroom with fabulous views complete with luxury bathroom with bath, walk in shower and twin sinks. 2 further double bedrooms are at this level which share a family bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
At ground floor (pool/garden level) there is a large self-contained ‘suite’ which has a bedroom area and shower area at one end and sitting area with double doors opening onto the garden and pool. There is also a 2nd kitchen and dining area at this level to service the pool, along with the 5th shower room/WC, utility room and storage area.
Outside – SPACE, VIEWS, BALCONIES, VIEWS, TERRACES, VIEWS, PRIVATE POOL, VIEWS, PRIVATE GARDENS, VIEWS, PRIVACY!! This villa really does have space and privacy and the most fantastic views from all aspects. In summer, the sunsets are spectacular and the night time views charming as the hillside opposite (which is Gundogan bay), light up. It has a fantastic walk around sea-facing dining/lounge balcony off the living and kitchen area; a shady garden patio off the side of the kitchen, colourful and established gardens to 3 sides, large private shaped private pool and travertine tiled sun terrace. The pool area is quite private, as is the whole perimeter around the gardens which are either planted with conifer trees at both sides, or railed and gated at the front.
Owners of this property have been granted access to the ‘private beach’ area which belongs to an established development below. The villa is a private stand alone property and not on a development. Neighbouring properties are lived in all year round as the area is known for its residential exclusivity.
Luxury Touches – Stunning Gundogan Luxury Villa with Amazing Views, Private Pool
Gundogan is situated between Yalikavak and Turkbuku on the Northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula. It is 25km from Bodrum and 7km from Yalikavak. Gundogan is a small traditional town on the Bodrum Peninsula. Historically, it was known as Farilya, today it is referred to as Gundogan, meaning “sunrise”. The ancient Lelegian city of Madnasa is nearby, and ancient rock formations to the east of the town are still visible.
It is still an important town for sponge diving, fishing, olive and tangerine growing. The old and also new settlers have protected the character of the town and new developments have not touched the older houses surrounded with trees of mandarins, olive, pomegranates, bananas and oak. The scent of orange trees welcoming visitors along the sea-side still remains.
The hillsides in this area of the Peninsula are shrouded in pine trees, and give Gundogan a different vibe than some of the more barren looking parts of the Peninsula. These hillsides are perfect for hiking and to explore the area for Leleg ruins.
Gundogan is where many Turkish families from Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir etc have holiday homes which they visit each year which makes the town more ‘Turkish in feel compared with some of the neighbouring town. However, over the last decade, Gundogan has become popular with developers investing in the area, building smart hotels and holiday homes inhabited and frequented by tourists from other countries. The area now has a very smart, cosmopolitan feel but retains its traditional charm. It is also less expensive than other parts of the Peninsula.
Restaurants, cafes and boutique hotels line the horseshoe shaped beach, some have wooden jetties stretching out from the beach over the water with large colourful cushions and loungers provided for sunbathing and dining. Boutique hotels mix with traditional eating places, giving the area a traditional and chilled out atmosphere. Relax and take it easy with the local delicacies or a chilled glass of wine.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3.5 km to Gundogan
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 11 km to Yalikavak, 26 km to Bodrum Centre
- SEA / BEACH: 300 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 3.5 km in Gundogan
- Bakal/Mini Market: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA:225m2 internal with c.100m2 external balconies/terrace
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 800m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic open sea and hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: Master bedroom has en-suite, 4 further family bath/shower rooms. 2 bath tubs
- LIVING AREA: Large, spacious open plan lounge, internal dining room with sea and hillside views. Access to outside balcony from all area.
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with designer fittings, granite work surfaces and Siemens appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine stone tiles throughout except in master bedroom which is high quality wood
- GARDEN: Private and large with mature landscaped gardens and watering system
- OUTSIDE: A variety of terraces around the pool and garden, all travertine tiled. A large covered terrace area facing the main lawned garden leading to pool, side kayrak stone patio area. Large walk around balcony covering 2 sides of the villa. Access to pool from garden and ground level of property
- SWIMMING POOL: Large, shaped private pool with pool side shower. Very private, sheltered pool area
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes by agreement with older development below
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well with back up storage tanl
- PARKING: Private garage and parking recess opposite villa’s entrance
- HEATING: Wood burning stove and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated private property
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2052) BASE PRICE Euro 875,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>