Sea Views, Top Location £1,650,000 - Villa
SIMPLY ONE OF THE BEST Luxury villas for sale in Kalkan and this one has ACCESS TO THE SEA. This superb detached private 6 bedroom, 6 en-suite bathroom villa with private infinity pool and panoramic views across the whole of Kalkan bay to Kalamar is a real delight.
Situated at the Komurluk, Club Patara side of Kalkan bay, where many of the prestige villas and beach clubs are, the villa is approximately 500m to the centre of town. Dalaman airport is 125 km away but reached by the fast D400 road which means 1 hour 45 mins from airport to Kalkan.
The villa has light, bright and airy sea-facing large open plan living spaces with fully fitted modern kitchen and breakfast bar separating the eating area from the living area. There is internal dining space and large lounge with fireplace and views. Sleeping accommodation comprises 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms in total, the majority sea-facing. The master suite is at the top of the villa and has a feature vaulted roof, as do some of the other bedrooms, a private sea-facing enclosed balcony, walk in wardrobes and large en-suite. All other bedrooms are equally spacious and have luxury en-suite bathrooms.
Outside, the South facing terraced gardens have areas designed for lounging, dining and sitting, all sea facing. A huge 100 m2 terrace stretches out off the living area and leads to the side of the pool and provides covered and shaded dining and lounging space. The pool has an infinity edge, is shaped and proudly juts out towards Kalkan bay. Steps from the pool terrace lead down to a stepped pathway which leads directly to the sea and beach. Terraced gardens provide lots of different areas for relaxing and entertaining, to the right of the pool is just one of them which is a purpose built semi circular seating area.
A classy villa in a classy location …
Luxury Touches – Superb LUXURY Kalkan Villa, Panoramic Views, Sea Access
Chic and understated Kalkan on the Turkish Mediterranean coastline boasts some of Turkeys outstanding premium luxury villas. With an airport transfer time of 1.5 hours Kalkan it is not a place of mass tourism. According to the Sunday Times, Kalkan attracts the kind of visitor who would also enjoy Tuscany or the Dordogne, The Guardian likens the town to “the Italian Riviera minus the poseurs.”
There are no large All-Inclusive hotels in Kalkan to be found, instead distinctive Ottoman/Greek architecture, small boutique hotels and pansyons (guest houses), a great selection of ‘cool’ bars and sophisticated restaurants nestled around the quaint harbour and winding sloping streets above. Kalkan is still one of Turkey’s best kept secrets, Patara beach and Kas are some of the great places nearby to visit.
Kalkan town is an old fishing town, and being the only safe harbour between Kas and Fethiye it is popular with sailors and known for its authentic houses, descending to the sea.
Komurluk is the prestigious residential hotspot of Kalkan. This tiny bay has a scattering of luxury villas with steps down to the beach and when back on the market they usually get snapped up, the rental income on these villas proves extremely lucrative. Popular spots like Palm Beach Club and the ease of access to the main town by car, foot or water taxi makes this a very desirable corner of Kalkan.
Kisla is further down from Komurluk in the far left hand corner of Kalkan facing out towards the sea and looking across the whole bay. As Kisla developed after Komurluk the designs of properties are slightly more modern and priced more competitively, one of Kalkan’s most popular beach clubs Villa Mahal is snuggled in to this attractive corner
Kalamar bay is all about its famous sunsets and is a lively village in itself and a number of beach clubs popular with families. As Kalkan has grown so has Kalamar which is now home to some splendid luxury sea front Villas
- AIRPORT: 125 km to Dalaman Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Kalkan, 25km to Kas
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 500 m to Kalkan Centre
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m to town beach, 18.5 km to Patara beach
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 550 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Fantastic open sea views and views across the bay to town
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 6 double bedrooms, master has walk in dressing room, balcony and sea views. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
- BATHROOMS: 6 en-suite bathrooms and 1 cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Spacious open plan living area with fireplace and access to terrace and pool area
- KITCHEN: Large fully fitted kitchen with modern white fixtures and fittings. Also an outside kithen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and travertine
- GARDEN: Private landscaped, terraced
- OUTSIDE: Lots of terrace and balcony space on different levels. Main terrace 100 m2 and balcony off bedrooms 50 m2. Purpose built terrace seating area to right of pool
- SWIMMING POOL: Large, shaped private infinity pool, approx 40 m2 with steps leading into it. Travertine tiled terrace surrounding the pool for lounging
- BEACH ACCESS: YES, steps and pathway leading directly to the sea below
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Double closed garage
- HEATING: Underfloor heating, fire place and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Solar
- SECURITY: Camera system
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 4001) BASE PRICE GBP 1,650,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>