SOLD £315,000 Asking Price €350.000 - Villa
And now for something different… delightful, traditionally Turkish stone built house equipped with today’s modern facilities. A private location; commanding views across Yalikavak to the Aegean sea; private infinity pool; peace and tranquility …
Perched on a hillside above the traditional and unspoilt village of Gokcebel, Yalikavak on the Bodrum Peninsula, this property offers total privacy as there are no neighbouring properties in close proximity. The best of both Worlds because Yalikavak’s resort centre with its amenities is 1.5 km away but when in this elevated location, one is World’s away too! A charming holiday home for those wanting to experience natural Turkish surroundings and living.
Built by a well known Yalikavak based architect who specialises in building unique stone properties of this kind, the home exudes a blend of tradition mixed with contemporary sophistication. The property has been constructed with natural reclaimed stone which gives the house its authentic appeal, interior walls have been left without plaster and whitewashed to further compliment the natural look.
The spacious open plan beamed ceiling living room with cast iron wood burner has wall to wall wooden glazed doors providing access to the covered terrace, pool and gardens and wonderful views. A fully fitted modern kitchen and internal dining area, 2 bedrooms (master has en-suite bathroom), family bathroom, landing with floor to ceiling fitted cupboards complete the living accommodation.
From this location, expect absolutely stunning views from inside and outside. Views from the living room and kitchen, views from the bedroom (and private roof terrace), views from the spacious sun terrace, views from the pool and gardens. A very special house, with very special views.
Luxury Touches – Traditional Gokcebel Stone House, Pool and Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 3 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1.5 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Good
- LIVING AREA: 110 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 450 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Stunning views across the hillside to the sea and Greek Islands of Kalymnos, Leros and the Dodecanese
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom with stylish, modern fittings, natural stone tiling and floors
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and hillside views, access to the terrace and pool. Wood burner stove in fireplace
- KITCHEN: Within the open plan living area, kitchen is modern, fully fitted and has internal dining space
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Ceramic downstairs, wood upstairs
- GARDEN: Private, Type of planting, landscaping etc. Is it a totally private garden
- OUTSIDE: 60 m2 natural stone terrace. 48 m2 private roof terrace/balcony off master bedroom
- SWIMMING POOL: Beautiful private pool 8m x 3 m with large natural stone sun terrace surround
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place with cast iron stove, electric heaters and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: None
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2088) BASE PRICE EURO 350,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>