SOLD £536,000 Asking Price €630.000 - Apartment
Luxury Apartment property for sale in Turkbuku, Bodrum, Turkey. Situated right in the heart of the famously fashionable Turkbuku on Bodrum’s peninsula, just a few steps and you are amongst the restaurants, café bars, boutique fashion shops and sandy beaches. The first class gated compound is set in meticulous gardens with an impressive central swimming pool with sun decks.
Turkbuku,or Golturbuku as it is known, is 18km from Bodrum Centre, 5 mins drive from Torba and another 7.5 km to Gunodgan and 12 km to Yalikavak.
The ground floor apartment is in an enviable position providing both privacy and sea views, the apartment is large, bright and airy with floor to ceiling windows connecting with an expansive terrace looking out over the swimming pool and the beach beyond. The living area is open plan with a feature fire place, the very modern kitchen is extremely well equipped and laid out, connecting to the dining area. The Master Bedroom is full of natural light and has a spacious en-suite bathroom and is complemented by plenty of built in wardrobes, the second bedroom is a twin or double with its on wet room. Throughout this luxury apartment high grade materials have been used. The property comes fully furnished.
This boutique compound offer 24 hour security, off road parking and whilst being in such a central location it offers owners secure and private living.
Turkbuku is located on the northern side of the Bodrum Peninsula on the Turkish Riviera, about 15km from Bodrum. It has a well sheltered harbour surrounded by high hills which are occupied by luxury hotels and luxury holiday villas. The town is a favourite holiday location and summer home for the upper-class Turks and although less well visited by Western European tourists compared to Bodrum, it is becoming increasingly popular with foreign visitors and investors.
This area lacks sandy beaches in but there is a wide walkway with many shops, restaurants, bars and many large thing jetties for sunbathing in the day and dining in the evening. The protected harbour is a very popular location for yachts including super yachts. Bill Gates, Abramovich and many a movie stars have spent time in the area with their super yachts berthed in the picturesque harbour. On land, in the high tourist season, Turkish pop-stars, models and professional athletes can be sighted at the ultra-chic bars and restaurants. It truly does deserve it’s designation as the Saint-Tropez of Turkey!
- AIRPORT: 43 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Turkbuku
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 8 km to Yalikavak, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 30 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 30 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 140 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North East
- VIEWS: Excellent sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: One with an en-suite, and one family bathroom and one separate toilets
- LIVING AREA: The very spacious living room has a feature fire place and large full length windows opening out on to an expansive terrace with views over the pool and beach
- KITCHEN: The modern and fully equipped kitchen connects with a dining area
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Hard wood parquet floors
- GARDEN: Private and expertly landscaped
- OUTSIDE: The apartment has a truly prime location providing a secure and private residence
- SWIMMING POOL: 25 m x 5 m shared pool, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: 30 m to the beach
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Off road Private space for one car
- HEATING: Fire place and central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: Throughout
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm system plus 24 hour security
- FURNISHED: Fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2038) BASE PRICE Euro 630,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>