Property ID : 2106
Waterfront Location Price on Application
Bodrum Exclusive residence and private villas invites you to be in amazing Bodrum, the ultimate water front location, the last build-able water front land overlooking Bodrum castle and marina, the strikingly contemporary design combines with luxury and comfort.
All 20 villas of Rebis Bodrum Exclusive offer, panoramic private infinity pools, interior gardens divided by glass separators letting the natural light in, large spaces of natural stone and wood, the feeling of spaciousness of the high ceilings are just some of the details you will witness, experiencing this modern yet legendary location.
Welcome to Life at its Best!
Bodrum is one of the most vibrant tourist towns in Turkey the major town on the Bodrum Peninsula.
Bodrum is the site of the ancient city of Halikarnassus, famous for the Mausoleum of Halikarnassus (built after 353 BCE) , and one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. A major attraction now and the most prominent landmark in the city is Bodrum Castle built in from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller, during the Crusades.
A market town and fishing village until the 1960’s , Bodrum began its evolution into the modern Bodrum we know today, when the Turkish intellectual and cultural elite began to settle in the town.
Bodrum has since developed as a sailing destination with a very large Marina adjacent to the Castle and is has fast become a favourite destination for visitors who enjoy the unique combination of the ancient past and modern western culture. As you would expect there are many shops and restaurants along and behind the sea front. It’s a youthful city too and includes the famous Halikarnas night club, with a capacity for 4000 famous for outdoor foam parties!
Not far from the centre are large international retail stores which provide a huge selection of everything you need to buy to equip a run a home. A major attraction for the well healed is the Bodrum Marina and the Yacht Club. Here are many luxury shops, catering for the wealthy including visitors who have moored their boats in the Marina. Upscale supermarkets with fine wines, exclusive olive oils, designer clothing and furnishings can all be found within a stones throw of the Marina. And this is the area where some of the Peninsula’s finest restaurants are to be found too. This area of Bodrum has an atmosphere that would not be out of place in some of the world famous marinas around the world which you may find in Florida, California, Southern France, Italy or Spain.
- AIRPORT: 38 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Bodrum Town
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 18 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Turgutreis
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: New build Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2016
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 260 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 10.000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: All en-suite, 1 family bathroom and 1 separate cloakrooms/WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea and Bodrum Castle views
- KITCHEN: Modern with dining area and access to courtyard
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Wooden and marble
- GARDEN: Private, landscaped gardens
- OUTSIDE: Terrace and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: Private infinity pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Gated
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2106) BASE PRICE Price on Application