2017 Completion, Good Investment £423,000 Starting From €494.000 - Villa
Smart and stylish detached and semi detached lodge style villas for sale in Bodrum Peninsula. This unique project of residential single level villas is being built around a golf course and is the only golf/residential development within the whole of the Bodrum area. These high quality luxury villas will be in demand not only to keen golfers, but also to lovers of nature who appreciate homes built which blend into the natural forest surroundings.
Carrying a well known and highly regarded developer’s brand name, high specification and quality build is assured. Local stone from the Aegean Region of Bodrum has been used on the exterior and interior of the 157 homes so that buildings blend into the 1,450,000 m2 of natural pinewood landscapes.
The Golf Country project is situated close to the charming traditional fishing villages of Guvercinlik and Camlik, between Bodrum Milas Airport (25km) and Bodrum town (17km), the nearest beach and azure Aegean waters are 5.5km.
Stage 1 offers 7 Detached and 30 Semi-detached villas
Stage 2 offers 10 Detached and 40 Semi-detached villas
Stage 3 offers 7 Detached and 32 Semi-detached villas
Stage 4 offers 3 Detached and 28 Semi-detached villas
Detached villas have entrance hall, kitchen, storage, living room, ante room, 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and mezzanine living room area. Outside, private pools terrace and garden area, open communal land.
Semi-detached villas have entrance hall, kitchen, living room, storage, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a mezzanine living area. Outside, pools shared with twin villa, private terrace and garden area, open communal land.
Prices for the detached villas start from Euro494,000. Prices for semi-detached villas start from Euro350,000
PHASE 1 and 2 DELIVERY: 2017
The development also has a ‘club house’ and large shared swimming pool, basketball court, spa, horse riding club, supermarkets and, of course, the all important GOLF COURSE! All set amongst acres of green and trees.
Luxury Touches – Unique Guvercinlik Lodge Style Villas
About GUVERCINLIK & CAMLIK
Guvercinlik is a lovely fishing village, 22km from Bodrum. It is easily reached from Bodrum Milas airport which is 35km away. Guvercinlik is surrounded with small restaurants, hotels and houses.. The surround hills are covered in pines and olive trees. Offshore is Salih Island which is well known for its beautiful coastline and coves.
In recent years the area has been developed for the tourism market including the construction of a golf course. This has attracted a lot of inward investment as the area is considered to be a future area of major growth and prosperity.
Çamlik is a beautiful village set in the skirts of the Yaran Mountains in thick pine forests that reside next to olive groves, its nearest town is Guvercinlik. Camlik is located just 12 kilometers from the center of Bodrum. In the 1600s, nomads were said to have settled here; however, there is evidence in the vicinity of much older civilizations dating back to the time of Caria. The village lies along what was once the transit route from Bodrum to İzmir, but is now a picturesque winding road that passes through a series of villages.
Life in these villages is about weaving carpets, camel wrestling, herding animals and growing crops, including tobacco and a type of orchid to produce sahlep. For the past decade, Çamlık has been a popular destination for jeep safari tours in which visitors would stop at the Zip Zip Café to attend a carpetshowing session and then a traditional village lunch.
- AIRPORT: 25 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Guvercinlik 5.5 km
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Yalikavak, 17 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 5.5 km
- SUPERMARKETS: On the development
- PROPERTY TYPE: New Build Villas
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015 with completion/delivery of Phase 1 and 2 in 2017
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 145 m2 (detached villas); 102 m2 (semi-detached villas)
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1,450,000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: Varying depending on which plot, but natural views
- VIEWS: Panoramic natural green views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 en-suite bathrooms for detached villas, 1 family bathroom. For semi-detached villas 2 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan, high vaulted ceiling with upper mezzanine living area
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with luxury modern designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes for detached villas. Semi-detached villas have utility rooms outside of the living accommodation which includes ‘technical’ area
- FLOOR TYPES: Wooden
- GARDEN: Private, lawned and landscaped gardens with automatic watering system. Also communal areas
- OUTSIDE: Private 93 m2 terrace at detached villas. Semi-detached villas 82.27m2 terraces
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pools OPTIONAL 12m x 4.5 m and NOT INCLUDED IN SALES PRICE. Large communal ‘club’ pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tanks
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Fireplace and underfloor heating, also A/C units have cool and hot heat. A/C and underfloor heating is not included in the sales price
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Heat pump and solar energy
- SECURITY: Private gated estate with 24/7 staff
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2067) BASE PRICE Euro 494,000 up to Euro 575,000 for detached villas
- Euro 350,000 for semi-detached villas
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>