Sea Views, Top Location £1,049,000 Asking Price €1.200.000 - Villa
Grand mansion style Yalikavak villa property for sale, Bodrum Turkey. This imposing private residence has fantastic sea and views to Palmarina and much more … sauna, Turkish hammam, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and large outdoor relaxing and indoor living spaces.
All the above can be found at this large family home located just a short walk from the centre of Yalikavak and in one of the best and long established residential areas of the town. The marina area of Yalikavak is 1 km away, Bodrum centre 20 km and Bodrum Airport 48 km.
Experience fabulous panoramic views from all three floors of this grand villa home which boasts 600 m2 of living space. Due to the size of the property there are living room areas on all 3 floors, 2 kitchens (1 at ground floor level and 1 at 2nd floor level). 5 bedrooms are spread across 2 floors, all with en-suite bathrooms, the master has a jacuzzi bath, 2 of the bedrooms have French style sea facing balconies.
The elegant design and shaped balconies make this villa instantly recognisable, with its various sizeable outside terraces and balconies facing out to sea and offering views of Yalikavak and the marina one side and the Kudur hills in the other, it is in one of the best locations for sunsets, outdoor living and dining.
The generous 10m x 4m private pool captures all day sun and sits in the main ground floor terrace facing the sea but it is not the only pool! There is an internal pool AND plunge pool too together with sauna, Turkish hammam, office/study room, various storage areas and private, closed garage with space for 5 vehicles.
Being so close to Yalikavak with its bustling waterside restaurants and smart marina, this luxury mansion is an absolute treat.
Luxury Touches -Yalikavak Grand Villa, Sea and Marina Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 8 km to Gundogan, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 300 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 300 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Resale Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2008
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 600 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea view across to Yalikavak bay and Marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms, 2 have French balcony and sea views, master has jacuzzi bath
- BATHROOMS: 5 en-suite bathrooms, 2 family bathrooms and a separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Each of the 3 floors has a living area
- KITCHEN: TWO kitchens, 1 at ground floor within the open plan living room area and kitchen 2 on the midle floor which is separate to the living areas
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Mainly ceramic, bedrooms wooden
- GARDEN: Private and mostly terraced and tiled for low maintenance. Sides are landscaped with mature shrubs and planting
- OUTSIDE: At the back is a large sea-facing terrace area of natural stone tiles with decorative shrubs, approx 150 m2. A further 2 terraces surrounding the pool and front of the villa is approx 50 m2
- SWIMMING POOL: 10 m x 4m shaped private pool plus indoor pool and plunge pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No, but 300m to sea and beach
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private closed garage with space for 5 cars
- HEATING: Underfloor heating, central cooling in the living rooms and A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: via Central Heating
- SECURITY: Private Villa
- FURNISHED: Yes, fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2085) BASE PRICE EURO 1,200,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>