2016 Completion £437,000 Asking Price $532.500 - Villa
Exciting new project of luxury modern villas and apartments for sale in Yalikavak, Bodrum, Turkey. 66 new properties in total of 7 different designs ranging from 4 bedroom detached villas to 2 bedroom apartments.
The project is built on a hillside just outside the popular Aegean resort of Yalikavak in an area called Gokcebel which has beautiful natural green scenery and panoramic sea views. Completion is planned for Summer 2016.
Yalikavak is known for its traditional Turkish village centre and its new Marina (Palmarina) with luxury shops, cafes, beach clubs top quality restaurants etc. The area is fastly becoming popular with investors from all over the World wanting to own real estate in this booming Turkish ‘riviera’ resort!
This listing includes details for the 3 bedroom semi detached villas. Please refer to listing 2046.4 for the 4 bedroom detached villa types with private pools and contact us for further information on all other units.
All properties are built to luxury standards and have:-
- Open plan living accommodation with luxury kitchens fitted with Siemens white goods
- Bedrooms have built in wardrobes
- Bath and shower rooms have quality branded fittings, Grohe, Geberit and Duravit. 3 Bedroom semi-detached types have an en-suite bathroom and 2 family bathrooms for the other 2 bedrooms
- Floors are either tiled or wood/laminate parquet
- A/C is standard in all rooms, integrated heat pump system
- Larger villas have private pools and gardens (with automatic watering system)
- All properties have private balconies or terraces
- Parking area
Outside communal areas include beautifully landscaped gardens, two communal pools, a children’s pool, sauna, massage and fitness area, private parking and 24 hour site staff.
Prices for villas on this luxury project are as follows:
- Type A 4+1 duplex / price: 1,267,000 USD
- Type B 4+1 duplex / price: 1,267,000 USD
- Type B 2+1 apartment / price: 427,00 USD
- Type C 2+1 apartment / price (starting from): 352,500 USD
- Type C 3+1 semi det duplex / price (starting from): 532,500 USD
- Type D 2+1 apartment / price (starting from): 320,000 USD
- Type D 2+1 semi det duplex / price (starting from): 425,000 USD/li>
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Luxury Property Project, Panoramic Sea Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 5 km to Gundogan, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 250 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015, completion in Summer 2016
- PROPERTY CONDITION: New build
- LIVING AREA: 213 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 65,000 m2 total plot size
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic and natural hillside views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 large double bedrooms, master has an en-suite bathroom
- BATHROOMS: En-suite luxury modern bathrooms for the master bedroom plus 2 family bathrooms. 3 bathrooms in total fitted with branded ware such as Grohe, Geberit and Duravit
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan living areas opening onto terrace and pool decks, with sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Separate luxury fitted kitchens with Siemen white goods
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: High quality laminate in some bedrooms other area ceramic or natural stone
- GARDEN: Large private lawned and landscaped gardens with automatic watering systems
- OUTSIDE: Villas have 3 balconies measuring 18, 8 and 5 m2 and 1 large terrace 109 m2
- SWIMMING POOL: Large private pools and deck in the gardens of each villa unit
- COMMUNAL: 2 communal and a children’s pool on site plus gym/fitness room, sauna and steam room, massage rooms, exercise/walking path, showers and changing room
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private off road parking for the whole development
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: 24/7 site staff, gated entrance and camera system
- FURNISHED: No, new build
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2046.3) BASE PRICE: US$532,500
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>