SOLD £807,000 Asking Price €950.000 - Villa
Delightful large Bodrum property for sale overlooking Yalikavak Marina. The striking design of this Yalikavak villa is impressive and it boasts plenty of space and has many features which justifies the asking price. Only 10 minutes walking distance to Yalikavak beach and town.
This exclusive custom built six bedroom mansion sits in 1500m2 of privately gated estate and stands alone in beautifully landscaped gardens. It is located in a prime and slightly elevated position overlooking the wide, panoramic sweep, of Yalikavak Bay and its International Marina. The large private pool measures 75m2 and has a jacuzzi and a hydro massage unit plus a pool heating system for the winter.
A spacious sitting room with wood burning fireplace and panoramic views of the sea, marina, hills and pool area, a large and separate Scavollini fitted kitchen, in the center of the villa besides wide curving stairs is an elevator which can carry yo up to the first floor and roof terrace beyond, on the first floor is a large hallway/landing and private staircase leading to an impressive sunroof. 2 private master bedrooms both contain sitting areas, en-suite bathrooms and one with a jacuzzi, fitted dress rooms, and a large planted terrace with beautiful panoramic views of the bay.
Plus a impressive gymnasium fully fitted with 2 walking machines, exercise machine, 6-person sauna, Jacuzzi, toilet and shower, indoor relaxation area and outdoor terrace.
A fully functional wine cellar
A separate detached guest house with panoramic views of the bay, it is possible to extend this guest house by another 100m2
A double garage and staff quarters, comprising of sitting room, bathroom and bedroom.
Outside there are landscaped gardens with orange, lemon, tangerine and pomegranate trees.
Luxury Touches – Large Yalikavak Property Overlooking Marina
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 700 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 mt
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2004
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Some parts have been refurbished some need light updating
- LIVING AREA: 800 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South West
- VIEWS: Full views of the bay and the marina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 6 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 4 en-suite bedrooms plus, 1 guest bathroom in the main house, 1 guest bathroom at the poolside, plus one en-suite and 1 guest bathroom in the guest apartment and one personnel bathroom.
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with pool and garden views
- KITCHEN: Large Scavollini fitted kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Imported marble
- GARDEN: Spread over three levels, by the pool there is large bar area for entertaining
- SWIMMING POOL: 75m2 Swimming pool with 2 jacuzzi units and 1 hydro massage unit. Pool heating system for winter.
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with 30 ton holding tank
- PARKING: Private garage for 3 cars plus room for another 3 on the drivway
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm and Caretaker
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1034) BASE PRICE: 950.000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>