Top Location, Waterfront Location £1,160,000 Starting From $1,500,000 - Villa
Exclusive Yalikavak Marina villas with Private Beach & Mooring. In a privileged position right next to Yalikavak’s impressive luxury yacht marina. A private tunnel leads out to an exclusive and private resident’s only beach club which has mooring capacity for a private yacht or day boat.
Very close to Yalikavak’s Palmarina, the villas not only benefit from a premier location but also from spectacular sunsets.
These 12 villas are built amongst tree lined roads and boast a unique cutting edge design with a distinctive interior layout:- the entrance is from the rear of the building opening out into a grand entrance hall with high ceilings. Off either side of the hallway are 2 double bedrooms each with a dressing area and large en-suite bathroom (both enjoy private terraces overlooking the entire bay and the marina). Stairs lead up to the top floor where there are 2 master suites, again each with a walk in dressing room, large en-suite bedrooms and private terrace areas.
Ground level has striking open plan living, dining and kitchen with well defined areas all with full length glass doors leading outside. Kitchens are imported from Italy and ooze style, these have been designed to maximise views whilst cooking and entertaining.
Outside, private gardens and private infinity pool, landscaped gardens. Beach access via tunnel, boat mooring. The property has a double garage with internal stairs leading up to the villa
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Marina Villas with Private Beach
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 50 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2015
- PROPERTY CONDITION: New
- LIVING AREA: 283 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 7000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Full views across the entire bay and Palmarina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: Four en-suite bathrooms, and one family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with full sea views from all aspects
- KITCHEN: Modern and fully equipped with Siemens appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: High grade marble
- GARDEN: Lawned and landscaped
- OUTSIDE: A variety of areas to entertain and relax including children’s playground, winter heated pool
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool, 7m x 3m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes, direct access via a private tunnel
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private Double Garage
- HEATING: Fire place plus underfloor central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm and on site security
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1039) BASE PRICE: Starting From $1,500,000 up to $1,700,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>