Property ID : 2109
Ready to move into, Rental Potential Asking Price €155.000 Approx. £135,000
Lovely contemporary designed modern villa in a very sought after area of Yalikavak on the Bodrum Peninsula area of Turkey. This modern semi-detached villa offers 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area, private terrace/garden, shared infinity pool and wonderful sea views.
Situated in a sought after Yalikavak location, just 5 km from Yalikavak centre (less than 10 minutes by road). The villa is on a small and smart gated development with 24/7 site staff.
These villas, 24 in total, are a mixture of detached and semi-detached properties designed by a renowned Scandinavian architect. The smaller, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached type have the bedrooms at entrance level (both share a sea-facing balcony). Internal stairs lead down to the large, sea-facing open plan lounge, kitchen and internal dining area and guest bathroom. Sliding doors from the lounge area open onto the private terrace and gardens.
A very short walk takes you to the beautiful shared infinity pool which has magnificent sea and sunset views. Please note, the pool area is never busy or crowded due to the larger villas above all having their own private pools. The property has designated off street parking.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gumusluk, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Semi Detached Duplex Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2005
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 75 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 10.000 m2 total development plot
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South -West
- VIEWS: Sea view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 2 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 2 family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views
- KITCHEN: Modern kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: No
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble
- GARDEN: Private landscaped garden
- OUTSIDE: Private terrace area and balcony at first floor
- SWIMMING POOL: Shared infinity pool, very large
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains and artesian well
- PARKING: Off road
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Caretaker and gated complex
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2109) BASE PRICE Euro 155.000