SOLD £6,460,000 SOLD - Villa
A truly unique Yalikavak, Bodrum seafront grand villa property for sale located in one of the most sought after corners of Yalikavak. A gated estate consisting of 3 equal 4 bedroom villas each with their own entrance, circled around a large swimming pool and private beach and jetty. This estate is ideally suited for an extended family wishing to create their own private haven with direct access to crystal blue waters.
In the grounds there is a cottage which is a perfect home for permanent staff to care for the grounds and villas, the villas sit on 11,000m2 of prime sea front land.
Each villa boasts a grand entrance which leads you in to a reception lobby, offset are living and dining areas with garden and terrace access and a separate kitchen and pantry. The main feature of the living area is a large feature fireplace. Each villa consists of four large en-suite bedrooms with a separate study/office, each of the bedrooms benefits from access to a balcony with fabulous views across the gardens, beach and bay.
The expertly maintained grounds offer lots of mature trees, plants, bushes, and a natural landscape of pure tranquillity and peace within Yalikavak.
The private jetty is ideal for mooring a boat or medium sized yacht right in front of your home, which makes access to visit the impressive yacht marina and its many exclusive shops and restaurants quick and easy from this location.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Seafront Grand Villa, Private Beach & Jetty
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: Zero, on the beach
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 1998
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Needs light updating and modernising
- LIVING AREA: 600 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 11.000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Panoramic waterfront views of this secluded bay
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 12 double bedrooms (4 at each villa)
- BATHROOMS: 6 en-suite bedrooms two family bathrooms plus three guest washrooms
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with garden, jetty and sea views
- KITCHEN: Separate commercial level kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and hardwood used throughout
- GARDEN: Private with a central swimming pool and private jetty
- OUTSIDE: A hidden garden on the water
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 11m x 6m, 160 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private garage for three cars
- HEATING: Fire place, central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm and Caretaker
- FURNISHED: No
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>