Yalikavak, Bodrum’s Premier Residential Resort
Yalikavak is now the most elite town on the Bodrum Peninsula. It has been gaining in popularity for a decade. However, since the construction of the town’s new marina opened ‘Palmarina’, it has has propelled this former traditional fishing village into one of the Aegean’s premier resorts and is now rapidly becoming a top ‘go to’ destination in the Mediterranean. The area is often referred to as the ‘St Tropez’ of Turkey.
Darren Edwards at Luxury Property Turkey gives 5 reasons to buy in Yalikavak.
1. Yalikavak is quiet simply Turkey’s most exclusive luxury property resort
2. A contrast of celebrity playground and authentic Turkish community
3. Strict zoning regulations to prevent high density and over development
4. State of the art marina full of luxury shops and restaurants
5. And much more…
It is a matter of looking closely at factors such as:
- ease of access
- distance from an International airport (Bodrum Milas)
- diverse expat community
- an area where wealthy Turks invest
- healthcare system
- ease of buying and selling real estate and the standard of properties available
Yalikavak, Bodrum rates well in all of these
Villas pictured are a small selection of our Luxury Portfolio and are a good representation of luxury villas for sale in the area.
They display luxury features such as large private plots, private locations, expansive pools, landscaped grounds, beachfront, or waterside locations, and clean modern lines.