Private Beach, Sea Views €391,000 Starting From - Villa
Luxury Property Turkey are proud to offer a range of luxury town house style villas for sale in Yalikavak, Bodrum from World leader’s in the exclusive hotel and luxury resort accommodation market, BANYAN TREE.
Seeking to expand and grow in new markets, Banyan Tree selected Turkey as an area to invest in as it believes that Bodrum, a place renowned for its resorts and beaches, will continue to attract “large numbers of national and international travellers.” They then chose to work with Nef Bodrum (highly respected Turkish real estate developers) as partners for this prestigious development project. The project, opening in Bodrum in Spring 2016, is a first step into Europe for Banyan Tree luxury resorts who are well known internationally in prestigious locations such as Maldives, Phuket, Seychelles, Bali to name a few.
Sophisticated Bodrum has been selected as THE VENUE for this exciting new luxury hotel and resort project which will have 40 standard rooms, 30 branded suites, and 14 spa suites each with a private pool. Nef Bodrum homeowners will be able to enjoy the resort ‘town square’ with two restaurants, an a la carte restaurant by the sea, open library, lounge and a sunset bar. Other amenities include private beach with over water cabana, jetty, silent pool, relaxing and sunbathing terraces, open-air cinema, helipad and the signature Banyan Tree Spa which will offer body care and facials in private treatment rooms, beach spa and Turkish Bath.
The Nef Bodrum Resort is approximately a 10 minute drive from the ‘Turkish Riviera’ resort of Yalikavak and its popular Palmarina with restaurants, beach clubs, smart cafe’s etc. Bodrum town, with its sophisticated nightlife, a 20 minute drive and Bodrum Milas International Airport, 45 minute’s by road.
Surrounded by the Aegean sea on 3 sides, the project is on a headland of private beachfront which will be ‘home’ to the luxury hotel and a variety of private homes of different styles and sizes, which consist of:-
- Townhouse (semi detached/some flats some duplex) 2 beds + 1 living room / 90m2 – starting from 391.000 Euro
- Townhouse (semi detached duplex) 3 beds + 1 living room / 111 m2 – starting from 451.000 Euro
- Townhouse (semi detached duplex) 4 beds + 1 living room / 170 m2 – starting from 661.000 Euro
- Villa 3 beds + 1 living room / 205 m2 – starting from 729.000 Euro
- Villa 4 beds + 1 living room / 276 m2 – starting from 966.000 Euro
- Villa 5 beds + 1 living room / 346 m2 – starting from 1.307.000 Euro
Attractive Payment Plan:
- %25 cash and %75 bank credit, a %7 discount is offered
- %30 cash, remainder can be paid in 24 monthly installments
- For more information on sizes and costs of units, please contact email@example.com
Luxury Touches – BODRUM BANYAN TREE
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 4 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Gundogan, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 460 m seaside and 2000 m2 beach area
- SUPERMARKETS: At the complex
- PROPERTY TYPE: Semi Detached Town Houses and Villas
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: Summer 2019
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 90 – 346 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 100,000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North
- VIEWS: Fantastic sea views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2 for Town Houses, 1 for Apartments
- BEDROOMS: 2-4 double bedrooms, depending on type
- BATHROOMS: 2 total for each type. 1 en-suite and 1 family bathroom
- LIVING AREA: Open plan
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted with Luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wood
- GARDEN: Landscaped gardens
- OUTSIDE: Shared resort facilities including beach spa, restaurants, special butcher, greengrocer, market, special product from Italy
- SWIMMING POOL: Shared pools, silent pool, sea and pool for children and aqua-park
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Yes – fantastic private beach and sunbathing, cabana, over water jetty
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank and well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Central heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Gated complex with 24 hour site staff
- FURNISHED: No, new properties
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2078) BASE PRICE For Town House starting from EURO 391,000, for villas starting from 729,000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.