Ready to move into, Top Location £875,000 Asking Price €980,000 - Villa
Designed to reflect calm and tranquility, this stunning contemporary villa with private pool. Built to German standards of construction and is offered for sale fully furnished. Great care has been taken to ensure the building and garden harmonises with the surrounding environment.
Located at Koyunbaba which is between Yalikavak and Gumusluk, Bodrum Peninsula, it is a short walk to the beach and a 10 minute drive to Yalikavak.
Only 2 of this villa type have been built and, without exception, great taste is evident. The villa offers large open plan living/dining room with open-plan kitchen complete with Siemens appliances. Under-floor heating (Rehau natural cooling and heating system), smart home technology, dimmer switch lighting design in all living areas. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and jacuzzi with views over the bay through a large picture window, and a dressing area). Flooring throughout are marble, granite and parquet.
Private garden and large infinity swimming pool (14m x 4m) which can be heated, electronic external security doors, BBQ on the terrace, double garage for 4 cars (could be converted to a self-contained guest apartment). A totally top class property.
Only 250 meters to a sandy beach with views that cannot be obstructed by any other development.
Luxury Touches – Contemporary Villa with Private Pool.
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
- AIRPORT: 52 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 5 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 5 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 200 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 200 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 425 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Looking over a Gumusluk bay
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 4 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: One en-suite, and one family, one separate toilet
- LIVING AREA: Open plan full length windows to the terrace areas
- KITCHEN: Modern open plan Siemens appliances
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wood
- GARDEN: Private, front cactus garden
- OUTSIDE: Shade area for dining pool decking
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 4m x 14m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No but a 5 minuet walk takes you to a sandy beach
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating plus a heat pump
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm
- FURNISHED: Yes fully furnished
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1037) BASE PRICE: Euro 980,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>