Private Location €525,000 Asking Price - Villa
Gumusluk villa four bedroom villa recently modernized and is in excellent condition throughout in a nice quiet location and only a few minutes drive to the bohemian beach front of Gumusluk.
This lovely country villa property was totally rebuilt, from the ground up on the remains of a former stone farmhouse, to give a three bedroom home plus a one bedroom independent pool side apartment.
Built over 2 floors it offers the following:
Three bedrooms the master with an en-suite bathroom with a cast iron roll top bath imported from the UK plus two other double bedrooms and two family bathrooms the attractive pool house consists of one double bedroom, a kitchen a lounge and a part al fresco bathroom.
The main house offers two lounge areas an open kitchen/ dining area plus an outdoor kitchen, the villa has moden touches such as under floor heating with a heat pump system, the grounds has a 12m x 4m private swimming pool and off road parking.
The property sits on a large olive grove of 3,000M2 with nature views providing a tranquil atmosphere.
The peaceful village of Gumusluk is one of the oldest settlements on the Bodrum Peninsula standing on the site of the ancient Carian city of Myndus. Because of this, Gumusluk is protected against developments, which means it has not been over developed.
Today Gumusluk retains a small-scale, relaxed and magical atmosphere thanks to strictly enforced building prohibitions, designed to protect the ancient site. Gumusluk is the perfect antidote for modern-day living, it’s a great place to unwind in an idyllic setting. Bars & Restaurants are also forbidden from playing music too loud!
The wonderful shelter of the bay provides a natural harbour for yachts and local fishing boats, and the waterfront restaurants enjoy a reputation for excellent fresh fish amongst the Turks as far away as Istanbul. Gumusluk is famed amongst many famous Turkish actors, artists and musicians who frequent the bay during the summer months.
Rabbit Island, famous for its rabbits scurrying around, offers a magnificent panorama of the bay, and separates the two well-sheltered bays of Gumusluk. It is easily accessible by a partially sunken causeway.
- AIRPORT: 55 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Derekoy
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 4 km to Gumusluk, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2002
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 180 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3000 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms in the main house and 1 bedroom in the pool house
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite and 2 family bathroom in the main house, 1 bathroom in the pool house also 1 outdoor shower and 1 separate toilets at the outside
- LIVING AREA: There are 2 open plan lounge are in the main house and 1 in the pool house
- KITCHEN: Modern and large kitchen in the main house and 1 in the pool house also 1 outdoor kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wooden
- GARDEN: It is a totally private garden with lots of nature tree
- OUTSIDE: Terrace, pool, large garden also several lounge area
- SWIMMING POOL: 12m x 4m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private parking
- HEATING: Heat pump – underfloor heating
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Alarm
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2181) BASE PRICE 525,000Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations. The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.