EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Private Location €650,000 Asking Price - Villa
Small boutique development of 5 individual villas located in Yalikavak, among old olive trees and protected tangerine gardens, within close proximity to the town, marina and all major supermarkets.
Comprising of a spacious living area with high ceilings and an open plan kitchen, on this level there is one en-suite master bedroom, at down stairs there are two more double bedrooms sharing a family bathroom. A large terrace to the front and to the back of the villa offers options for sun, shade, dining and relaxing, each property has a large garden laid with grass and a private swimming pool and off road parking.
Luxury Touches – New Yalikavak Villas
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 15 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2014
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Superb
- LIVING AREA: 200 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1300 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Green valley
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite bathrooms and one family bathroom plus one separate guest WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with a ceilings
- KITCHEN: Open plan and modern and well equipped
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: A mix of wood and marble
- GARDEN: Private with lawn grass, decking by the pool, plenty of olive trees
- OUTSIDE: Terrace areas to the front and back
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 7m x 4m, 150 cm depth
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Artesian well
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: Underfloor heating and a fireplace
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Alarm system
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 1035) BASE PRICE: 650.000 Euro
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>