EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Sea Views £259,000 Asking Price £259.000 - Villa
Villas for sale in Bodrum, Yalikavak, don’t get much better than this one! This luxury finished detached 3 bedroom villa with 3 en-suite shower rooms probably has the best pool side seats for sunsets and views in the Bodrum Peninsula. Views over the Aegean sea to the islands of Turkey and further afield Greek Islands are spectacular – all rooms have sea views, with the balcony and garden providing ‘sunlounger seats’ for magnificent sunsets.
EXCLUSIVELY LISTED FOR SALE by Luxury Property Turkey – immediate viewings recommended.
Located on a hillside between the popular resorts of Yalikavak and Gumusluk, the villa is a perfect base to explore the beautiful area. A 10/15 minute drive takes you to the smart marina resort of Yalikavak in one direction and 10 minutes in the other direction, leads you to the historic fishing bay of Gumusluk.
Personally, this is one of our favourite villas in the area (within this price range) and one which should be ‘snapped up’ by anyone looking for either a holiday home, rental investment or year round living home. No need to say much more about this villa, every picture tells a story … the views do too …
Luxury Touches – LUXURY affordable Yalikavak Villa, Amazing Open Sea Views
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 5 km to Gumusluk
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 6 km to Yalikavak, 23 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 1,5 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached Villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, immaculately presented
- LIVING AREA: 150 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: FULL panoramic and sunset views
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms, all have en-suite, 2 are ground floor and have access to the gardens
- BATHROOMS: 3 in total. All en-suite and 1 cloakroom, all modern and finished with travertine tiling
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with panoramic sea and hillside views
- KITCHEN: Fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Travertine tiled throughout
- GARDEN: Private, very large lawned and landscaped garden with purpose built shaded pergola ‘lounge’. BBQ area
- OUTSIDE: Large terrace and dining area at ground floor,upper dining balcony off living area, amazing views
- SWIMMING POOL: Private pool to the side of the villa, 5m x 3m with large travertine tiled sun bathing terrace area. Note – the pool area offers a degree of privacy due to its position at the side of the villa which is shielded by the villa wall
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private
- HEATING: A/C
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: None
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2071) BASE PRICE GBP 259.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>