SOLD £3,065,000 Asking Price €3,400,000 - Villa
Luxury Property Turkey are proud to introduce this new residential icon in the making – exclusively offered for sale by Luxury Property Turkey.
This one-off, stand alone villa is a rare and sound purchase for investors wanting to own Real Estate in the exclusive ‘Riviera’ location of the Bodrum Peninsula. Construction is underway with completion set for May 2017 – a luxury property not to be missed!
Located less than 5 minutes drive away from Yalikavak’s luxury yacht marina (Palmarina) and the town centre itself, the property is built on a gentle hillside and offers spectacular views of Yalikavak bay, the marina and town. Bodrum centre itself is a short 15 minute drive.
Relaxation will come easy at this stunning new build Yalikavak, Bodrum luxury villa. From soaking up the sea and Yalikavak Marina views at the large shaped infinity pool to al-fresco dining on the large sea facing terrace. The property is being built by a respected local construction company who have a reputation for quality and leading brands within their sector.
Accommodation inside offers large open plan living/kitchen and dining areas and 5 bedrooms (all with en-suite bathrooms), plus 2 further guest/family bathrooms. The majority of rooms have fabulous sea views. High quality materials, fixtures and fittings have been sourced for all areas. Together with a study, gym/fitness room there is an added and unusual feature for a Bodrum property, a second pool which is 43 m2, indoor and heated.
Outside, WOW … spectacular views, sizeable landscaped private gardens and a very large, shaped private pool (55 m2). In the grounds is a small guest house and parking spaces for several vehicles. A degree of space, fresh air and natural green environment surrounds the property.
The beauty of this villa is the closeness to Yalikavak. It is also walkable to the fish restaurant ‘village’ area of Yalikavak with some the finest waterside restaurants in the Bodrum Peninsula.
Luxury Touches – Yalikavak Iconic Luxury Villa, Inside and Outdoor Private Pools, Sea Views.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 2 km to Yalikavak Palmarina and Centre
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 15 km to Gumusluk, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 2 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 1 km
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2016 with May 2017 completion
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent, new build
- LIVING AREA: 600 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1,275 m2 total plot size
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: North West
- VIEWS: Panoramic sea and views across Yalikavak to Palmarina
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 in total, double bedrooms 1 single, all have en-suite bathrooms
- BATHROOMS: 7 in total. 6 are en-suite bath/shower rooms, are guest/family bathrooms
- LIVING AREA: Large open plan with sea and Yalikavak Marina views and access out onto the pool, terracde and gardens
- KITCHEN: Open plan with luxury modern fittings and white goods
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble with all bedrooms hardwood
- GARDEN: Very large private landscaped gardens
- OUTSIDE: 2 terraces (8 m2 and 25 m2), 2 balconies (11.5 m2 and 8.4 m2)
- SWIMMING POOL: TWO private pools, 1 outside 55 m2 and an indoor heated pool 43 m2
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up tank
- PARKING: Private parking for several vehicles
- HEATING: REHAU Underfloor heating and fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms DAIKIN VRF central A/C system
- WATER HEATING: Heat pump
- SECURITY: Alarm system
- FURNISHED: No, new build. White goods included
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2048) BASE PRICE: Euro 3,400,000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>