Property ID : 2118
EXCLUSIVE LISTING, Private Location Asking Price €900,000 Approx. £780,000
A rare opportunity to acquire a 5 bedroom character farm type purpose built family home set within 3,670M2 of prime land in the heart of Bodrum’s peninsula that benefits from outstanding countryside views, equestrian facilities and large garage and workshop.
Offering seclusion but not isolation the property is positioned on a quiet lane and is surrounded by farmland. It is well placed to take advantage of all that the region has to offer.
Believed to date back to the early 1800s the property was converted 30 years ago by master craftsmen to create an outstanding family home. The property was built and designed by its current German owners and has been lovingly cared for and improved during this time. The property is full of character and has been operated successfully as a bed and breakfast operation.
Entering the property through large doors in to a bright conservatory into a substantial entrance hall it is immediately apparent of the size of the accommodation that the property provides. From the entrance hall is a large open plan living room with a feature fireplace and a wrap around balcony accessed from various points, there is an American style kitchen and a large family bathroom a guest bedroom and a master with a walk in wardrobe.
Separate to this and beneath the main living accommodation is a large 120M2 guest annex compromising of 3 double bedrooms the master with an en-suite, a family bathroom a modern kitchen and a living area, the annex is bright and airy and leads straight out to the garden and swimming pool.
Outside the property boasts a stables for up to three horses plus a paddock, a fruit garden, vegetable patch, a pond and a children’s play area, plus a number of chill out shaded areas to relax in and best of all is an amazing fully functional chefs outdoor kitchen and dining area, at the entrance of the property is a double garage and impressive workshop.
This property represents a unique opportunity to acquire a country home with equestrian facilities in an un-spoilt location.
Ortakent translates to “Middle City” and is close to the mid-point between Bodrum and Turgutreis and also on a major junction of the Bodrum to Yalikavak road. It’s a town with two centres: the inland business in Ortakent old town along and just off the Bodrum to Turgutreis road ;and the beach area of Yahsi , village and they are actually a 2-3 km apart, separated by mandarin groves, modern housing settlements, and some hotels.
The Yahsi beach area is one of the longest beaches on the Bodrum Peninsula, and popular with families.
- AIRPORT: 40 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: Ortakent
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 13 km to Yalikavak, 6 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 3 km
- SUPERMARKETS: 500 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: Detached, stone villa
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2007
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 250 m2 in total
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 3670 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South-west
- VIEWS: Nature view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 2
- BEDROOMS: 5 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 with en-suite and 2 family bathroom + 1 separate cloakroom/WC
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with access to terrace area
- KITCHEN: Large, separate kitchen inside and also it has outdoor kitchen
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and ceramic
- GARDEN: It is a totally private garden
- OUTSIDE: Garden and pool area
- SWIMMING POOL: 15m x 5m private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains with back up artesian well
- PARKING: Private garage
- HEATING: Underfloor heating and fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Central
- SECURITY: Gated
- FURNISHED: Partial
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2118) BASE PRICE 900.000 Euro