SOLD £920,000 Asking Price 1,200,000 USD - Villa
This is a superb investment opportunity to acquire three villas each with a private pool in an absolute prime Yalikavak, Bodrum location, only 80 meters to the sea front and Yalikavak Marina, for personal reasons the current owner is offering all three villas for sale at a price way beneath market value, the villas need some very light modernization and could produce excellent rental returns especially when the purchase price is considered we would expect a seasonal yield of at least 13%.
At the end of the marina take a left turn and 80 meters later you reach the first of the three villas, each villa consists of three en-suite bedrooms plus two guest bathrooms , open plan living, with a panoramic roof top terrace, two of the villas have a private closed garage and the third off road parking and two of them has staff accommodation, each villa comes with a heat pump system and a working fireplace, the villas are separate but inter link via garden gates, these are perfect for an investment or for a large family wishing to group together, each villa has its own individual free hold title deed.
Yalikavak is on the western side of the Bodrum Peninsula only a 20 minute drive from Bodrum. Formerly a fishing village for the Bodrum area, Yalikavak is now one of the most elite towns on the Peninsula.
The new and trendy Palmarina Bodrum (Yalikavak’s improved and enlarged yacht marina) is now one of the most striking marinas along the Turkish coast. It accommodates some of the most luxurious yachts along the entire Mediterranean as well as trendy cafes, restaurants and many branded shops.
Yalikavak is home to some of Turkey’s best waterfront restaurants, bars, and cafes with a vibrant town centre. Despite undergoing significant infrastructure improvements, Yalikavak still preserves its natural charm. Thursday is market day and a great opportunity to experience authentic Turkey. There are also many little beaches, including two blue flag beach clubs.
Yalikavak is surrounded by hills which give some spectacular views of the town and nearby Aegean coastline. There are a number islands large and small off the coast of Yalikavak as well as several secluded bays forming different districts of Yalikavak. These make the whole area of Yalikavak an ideal haven for sailors and nature-spotters.
- AIRPORT: 48 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 1 km to Yalikavak
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 10 km to Gumusluk, 18 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 80 m
- SUPERMARKETS: 150 m
- PROPERTY TYPE: 3 individual villas
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2000 but newly renovated
- PROPERTY CONDITION: Excellent
- LIVING AREA: 200 m2 each villa
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 1062 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: South
- VIEWS: Sea and village view
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 3
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms in each villa
- BATHROOMS: All en-suite and each villa has family bathroom and separate toilets
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with fire place
- KITCHEN: New, modern kitchens
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes
- FLOOR TYPES: Marble and wooden
- GARDEN: Each villa has private garden
- OUTSIDE: Pool and terrace areas
- SWIMMING POOL: Each villa has its own good size private pool
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: No
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: 2 of them has closed parking area and one them has off road parking
- HEATING: Heap pump system and fire place
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Electric Boiler
- SECURITY: Caretaker
- FURNISHED: No
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref: 2157) BASE PRICE 1,200,000USD
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>