SOLD £382,000 Asking Price €450.000 - Villa
Impeccable contemporary styling at its best, simple and very stylish. Newly remodelled 3 bedroom luxury single level villa (bungalow style), private infinity pool and amazing views over both Kadikalesi bay to the Greek Islands of Kalymnos and Kos. A top quality Bodrum property for sale.
Occupying a commanding position on the development, just 500m to the quiet resort and beach of Kadikalesi and a 5km drive to it’s larger neighbour, Turgutreis with its Marina. The villa enjoys a peaceful hilltop location looking down onto Kadikalesi bay.
This gorgeous contemporary villa built in 2006 has recently undergone an extensive remodel both inside and out. The single level bungalow style villa offers large, light, bright and airy open plan living and kitchen areas with panoramic sea views. The kitchen is sleek with white gloss units and has fully fitted appliances. A large hallway separates living from sleeping areas and leads to the 3 double bedrooms, the master has en-suite shower room and built in wardrobes. The remaining 2 double bedrooms share a luxury shower room.
Expect stunning panoramic sea and sunset views over the Greek Islands, which can be enjoyed from the 40m2 terrace, private lawned gardens or 8x4m infinity pool, or simply chill out in the lovely landscaped gardens surrounding the villa. The fully decked and covered terrace spans the villa frontage and is the perfect spot relax and watch the amazing sunsets.
A perfect home on a large corner plot, private location and views not unobstructed.
Luxury Touches – Luxury Contemporary Villa on Bodrum Peninsula
Kadikalesi is a small, simple and pleasant seaside village on the Bodrum Peninsula, situated in the western part of the Peninsula, nestled halfway between Turgutreis and Gumuşluk
Kadikalesi translates to Judge’s Castle, and is named after the residence of the local area Judge in ancient time. The remains of the building as still visible on the hillside above the town.
Most all of the other villages in this area have become quite developed towns but Kadikalesi retains its small-village ambience, with a wysteria-bedecked mosque, old eucalyptus trees, a short and simple main street leading to the beach, and some shops, café-bars and restaurants. Several small terraces and plazas are set with restaurant tables for sunny summer sitting and sipping, or evening meals in the open air In fact is a village much akin to the sort of village one found all over the Bodrum Peninsula decades ago.
Kadikalesi is well known for its lovely sandy beach areas and the home is within walking distance to the beach. Kadikalesi has great views over Kalimnos Greek Island and is ideal for those who enjoy sailing.
With Turgutreis being just minutes away, you could easily keep your boat in Turgutreis Marina which I just 5 minutes by car away meaning that you could spend the afternoons sailing towards the Greek islands or exploring the Aegean Sea, all in time to come home and enjoy a nice evening back in an authentic Turkish village.
- AIRPORT: 50 km to Bodrum Airport
- NEAREST TOWN: 250m to Kadikalesi
- DISTANCE TO KEY TOWN: 2 km to Gumusluk, 3 km to Turgutreis, 13 km to Yalikavak, 20 km to Bodrum
- SEA / BEACH: 500m
- SUPERMARKETS: 500m
- CONSTRUCTION YEAR: 2006
- PROPERTY CONDITION: 2015 Remodel, Perfect
- LIVING AREA: 120 m2
- PLOT SIZE (APPROX.): 500 m2
- PROPERTY ORIENTATION: West
- VIEWS: Private infinity pool has South West facing panoramic sea view over the Aegean sea. Sunshine all day with sunsets over the islands of Kalymnos and Kos
- NUMBER OF FLOORS: 1 single level bungalow style
- BEDROOMS: 3 double bedrooms
- BATHROOMS: 1 en-suite to master bedroom, plus 1 family bathroom and a separate toilet
- LIVING AREA: Open plan with sea views
- KITCHEN: High standardCover types of units, brands of white goods, brands of kitchen equipment etc., e.g. Fully fitted with Luxury designer fittings
- UTILITY ROOM: Yes with washing machine and dryer
- FLOOR TYPES: Wood
- GARDEN: Private, corner plot. Lawned and landscaped
- OUTSIDE: Large 40m2 sea-facing terrace with covered pergola. Large enough for dining and sun loungers. Tennis and basketball hard courts.
- SWIMMING POOL: Private, 8×4 m and Olympic size communal pool lower down
- PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS: Access to public beach close by 400m down hill
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: Mains with back up generator
- WATER SUPPLY: Mains
- PARKING: Private, off road
- HEATING: Central heating (hot and cold)
- AIR CONDITIONING: All rooms
- WATER HEATING: Via Central Heating system
- SECURITY: 24 hour site staff
- FURNISHED: Yes
Base Pricing Information
- VILLA (Ref:2022) BASE PRICE: Euro 450.000
Commission & Prices
Availability upon agreement. This material is based upon information which we consider reliable, but because it has been supplied by a third party we cannot confirm that it is totally accurate or complete and it should not be relied upon as such. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, change of price or withdrawal without notice. the commission of 6 % + VAT over the purchase price is to be split equally between the seller and buyer as stipulated by Turkish regulations.</br></br> <b>The Asking price of a property can be in Euro, USD, TL or GBP. All listings on www.luxurypropertyturkey.com are priced in the ‘asking currency’ we then place the approx price in GBP for the purpose of the websites currency converter which provides you with an indicative price in the main currencies at today’s rate of exchange, so please take the asking price as the firm price and currency.</b>